CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 02-03-2005 01:09 AM

So I did something today that left me face looking a bit like >>>>> :o
I decided to dye my hair and was going for the darker look wanting dark brown-black from my natural lighter brown. Silly me picked up a blackcurrant dye instead of black and so now my hair is dark purple! lol all i need now is to get a lip ring, a eye-brow ring and put on some eye-liner and i can join good charlotte! :eek: lol Oh well it looks alright and I'll get used to it.....

i'll get a pic up on the weekend (couldn't get a pic taken and uploaded).....finally.

fluttergirl 02-03-2005 01:42 AM

poo on your face

Anna1011 02-03-2005 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
So I did something today that left me face looking a bit like >>>>> :o
I decided to dye my hair and was going for the darker look wanting dark brown-black from my natural lighter brown. Silly me picked up a blackcurrant dye instead of black and so now my hair is dark purple! lol all i need now is to get a lip ring, a eye-brow ring and put on some eye-liner and i can join good charlotte! :eek: lol Oh well it looks alright and I'll get used to it.....

i'll get a pic up on the weekend (couldn't get a pic taken and uploaded).....finally.

bet it looks good, mines bin that colour before cant remember when tho.

aussiecreeder 02-03-2005 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
poo on your face

up yours too! ;) na it looks preddy good actually although it looks like i've had a fight with a blackcurrant and lost. lol most people have said it looks good although they're surprised i've done it. anna you can't remember when your hair was the colour? how many times have you dyed your hair? :)

Anna1011 02-03-2005 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
up yours too! ;) na it looks preddy good actually although it looks like i've had a fight with a blackcurrant and lost. lol most people have said it looks good although they're surprised i've done it. anna you can't remember when your hair was the colour? how many times have you dyed your hair? :)

i constantly dye my hair, when i get bored with the colour it is i dye it again, makes me feel different :)

JulieCitySlicker 02-03-2005 12:22 PM

I just e-filed my taxes and I'm getting a big whopping $330.00 back this year. You think I could buy a house with that,lol.
:)

Anna1011 02-03-2005 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I just e-filed my taxes and I'm getting a big whopping $330.00 back this year. You think I could buy a house with that,lol.
:)

wow thats great dont think its enough for a house tho lol :)

Anna1011 02-03-2005 01:43 PM

ive fallen in love with these boots, hope the link works
http://www.cloggs.co.uk/invt/208

JulieCitySlicker 02-03-2005 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
wow thats great dont think its enough for a house tho lol :)

Ya, it was worth a shot though :D

aussiecreeder 02-03-2005 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i constantly dye my hair, when i get bored with the colour it is i dye it again, makes me feel different :)

fair enough....my sister has dyed her hair more times than i could care to remember. sometimes i even have trouble remembering what he natural hair colour is. lol

Muad'Dib 02-04-2005 05:36 AM

My hair is bleached right now :( Hate it so much. Was a dare from friend.

aussiecreeder 02-04-2005 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
My hair is bleached right now :( Hate it so much. Was a dare from friend.

lol....what colour?

Muad'Dib 02-04-2005 05:46 AM

Blonde, at first was hell bright yellow, alot darker now.

Anna1011 02-04-2005 06:45 AM

my natural colour is blonde but havent bin blonde for about 4 years, its brownish at the moment, im growing it out, have very blonde roots coming through, my mates keep asking me if im gonna re dye it but i quite like my roots showing. :D

aussiecreeder 02-04-2005 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Blonde, at first was hell bright yellow, alot darker now.

blonde is alright but not bright as the sun yellow. anna don't you know blondes have more fun? ;)