CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott Comments On Tape (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10599)

HigherGirl 03-06-2006 03:36 PM

Re: Scott Comments On Tape

well...either way, maybe you guys ARE right, this IS negative publicity..

I'm not a Scott hater, I love the guy still (Flashing back to Creed days..)
I just don't understand what's happening to him.. :(

ABYanks 03-06-2006 03:53 PM

He'll be fine dont worry

JOEINHOUSTON 03-06-2006 07:47 PM

If Scott did do that, he is more twisted than we ever imagined and deserves to never a sale a c.d. again. I don't think he did, however, because he knows a large portion of his fans are Christians and that kind of news would not sit well with them as I'm sure it does not sit well with many of us.

What's up with the Alter Bridge manager at the airport? Was he on the same flight as Scott? Are things that messed up between him and the boys from Alter Bridge that he thinks they had something to do with the tape? I was reading an interview with Alter Bridge where all the guys were saying they we the public know about 5% of what actually was happening and that basically Scott was a total nightmare in every way. All 3 of em, Flip, Mark, and Brian were just in total agreement that Scott was impossible to work with without getting into details and will NEVER work with him again. I think Scott needs to do all he can to make peace with the boys, and put it behind him. He talks like he has forgiven, but I'm not convinced. They have so many good memories. No matter what happened, they have and always will have a great legacy with Creed. Put the b.s. away, and move on, and in about 5 years, lets see a Creed reunion tour. :D

nagpo 03-06-2006 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOEINHOUSTON
lets see a Creed reunion tour. :D

not gonna happen. ever.

ABYanks 03-06-2006 10:41 PM

NEver,EverEverEverEverNEverEverEverEverEverEverEve rEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverNEverEverEverNEve rEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverNEverEver EverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEv erEverEverEverEverEverEverNeverEverEverEverEverEve rEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverE verEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEverEve rEverEverEverEver

creedlvr 03-07-2006 08:15 AM

After seeing him in concert, Scott doesn't need a Creed reunion.

I used to think I REALLY wanted them to make peace and get back together. Now, I just don't like the way this whole thing happened and the terrible things that have been said would probably stick in my mind. I don't want Scott to go back to them.

He'll be great without them. He should keep moving forward, and not look back.

JOEINHOUSTON 03-07-2006 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
After seeing him in concert, Scott doesn't need a Creed reunion.

I used to think I REALLY wanted them to make peace and get back together. Now, I just don't like the way this whole thing happened and the terrible things that have been said would probably stick in my mind. I don't want Scott to go back to them.

He'll be great without them. He should keep moving forward, and not look back.

Well, he at least should have used the power when he had it to make the guys sign over the Creed name to him like Axl Rose did.

ABYanks 03-07-2006 02:37 PM

no no no

nagpo 03-07-2006 04:20 PM

Quote:

Well, he at least should have used the power when he had it to make the guys sign over the Creed name to him like Axl Rose did.

worst idea ever. its not creed without tremonti.
stapp plus tremonti = creed.

The Lithium 03-07-2006 05:17 PM

"Hey, new Creed record is out, it's a new band and a new song writer. But the same singer, though" - Something I never wish to say or hear...

ABYanks 03-07-2006 05:44 PM

itd be the same song writer too, being that stapp would be there

JOEINHOUSTON 03-07-2006 09:28 PM

I disagree. Taking nothing away from Tremonti, he is a great guitarist, and the Goneblind guys are not at as good as him, but 'Creed' would've prospered without him and Flip. Stapp dropped the ball when he didn't gain control of the 'Creed' name.

nagpo 03-07-2006 11:07 PM

Quote:

I disagree. Taking nothing away from Tremonti, he is a great guitarist, and the Goneblind guys are not at as good as him, but 'Creed' would've prospered without him and Flip. Stapp dropped the ball when he didn't gain control of the 'Creed' name.

temonti did the music in creed. and stapp did most of the lyrics, FYI.

ABYanks 03-08-2006 02:45 PM

He didnt take the name because hes showing hes seperate, its him now, hes been the engine all along and now hes proving it.

Creed7352 03-08-2006 02:49 PM

he didn't take the name cause contractually he couldn't...and i'm sure he wanted to show it's just him now too.

i don't think creed would've done as well if there were other members in the band. creed was good because creed consisted of all four guys, mark, flip, brian, and scott...when brian left, it wasn't the same.