CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

WeatheredWoman 02-01-2004 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Oh I LOVE to work weekends no BOSSES around! We have a CD player jamming at the back nurses station with all kinds of ROCK!!!!!! ALl the docs are looking at me like I am nuts, love it! ;)

:D Enjoy it Jen! Let them stare!!! :cool:

Sincirr 02-01-2004 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
:confused: Sincirr?

Meaning??? Is that good or bad??? :dunno:

lol, well if U R in a room full of farts right, its rather intollerable and smelly and just plain uncomfortable. Then someone opens a window and wooosh! hallelujah!!!!.

LOL its deffinately good!!! deffinately!:bounce:

WeatheredWoman 02-01-2004 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
lol, well if U R in a room full of farts right, its rather intollerable and smelly and just plain uncomfortable. Then someone opens a window and wooosh! hallelujah!!!!.

LOL its deffinately good!!! deffinately!:bounce:

Allrighteeeeee then!! :D Love you 2 ;)

Sincirr 02-01-2004 10:01 AM

Quote:

Oh I LOVE to work weekends no BOSSES around! We have a CD player jamming at the back nurses station with all kinds of ROCK!!!!!! ALl the docs are looking at me like I am nuts, love it! ;)

ROCK ON!!!!!!:jam:

LoL, I remember one shift at Kmart Fall-apart where we had to do 11pm-7am and me and this guy were blasting sepultura!!!! It was sooo cool!!!! hahaha!!!!

And we put this song on that starts really quiet and all the sudden it just goes blaaaaaam!!!!!! well im getting a coke from the front of the store and i hears it and im like "OOOOHHHH SHHHHHHH****TT!!!!!!!!!" and I start running, spilling coke everywhere, and then the blaaaam came and the speakers went CRAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!! I was in stitches!!! The head office guys werent too impressed though!!!! I think they thought a bomb went off!!!!! lol

Sincirr 02-01-2004 10:32 AM

Neways I gotta split cos I'm goin SHOPPIN tomorrow! I need my rest for that! lol

Bless U all and I miss U already!

Hello Creedsister wherever U R! Thinkin ovya!

WeatheredWoman 02-01-2004 10:45 AM

Heavenly dreams to you girl!! Have a nice shopping-day tomorrow ! :thumbsup: Gonna miss ya again!!!

:hugs:

Sheila63 02-01-2004 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman

And thnx Sheila ... thnx Hayley :hugs:

Awww, you all make me blush!!! :o :o :o

Awww, you're welcome. :) :hugs:

Quote:

YOU GO, Jen!!! :dancing: Listening to some Rock music is the only way to work!!!:jam:

JulieCitySlicker 02-01-2004 12:52 PM

I stayed home from church today and didn't get up till 10:30 :o I just made up for the time that I couldn't sleep last night ;)

JenRN 02-01-2004 02:38 PM

Ugh!!! I ate an Atkins wrap from Subway now I am SICK to my stomach!!! :mad1:

JulieCitySlicker 02-01-2004 03:48 PM

That sucks Jen :( :eek:

I wanna try that chicken ranch one :D

JenRN 02-01-2004 11:05 PM

After two longs days of work 13 hour shifts I wish I had a jacuzzi to sit in! (sigh)

JulieCitySlicker 02-01-2004 11:06 PM

Yikes!
We have a winter weather advisory for tonight :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-02-2004 08:10 AM

Hey, guys! How's eveybody? Haven't been on in a couple of days, letting Steve have his way with the computer because today he went back to work!

WOOOOHOOOOO!

For those of you who don't understand why I'm so happy about it, he's been home on and off for over two years driving me crazy! Anyways, hope everyone is doing good. :hugs: for those who need it and personally, I could really use one!

Sincirr 02-02-2004 08:45 AM

and
to all! :D

Higher_Desire 02-02-2004 12:14 PM

I don't want to write the 10 page paper that is due next week.

H-D :darkdance