CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LOL...still no... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5292)

WichitaCreed1 12-21-2003 03:26 AM

LOL...still no...

Still no official statement from ANYONE in the band about a break-up...and a new video? Seems fishy STILL!...

tremontirocks! 12-21-2003 03:42 AM

lol yeh i know its bloody weird...y cant they juz say wots happening n get this stuff over n done with :mad1:

JulieCitySlicker 12-21-2003 02:33 PM

I agree ;)

benkenobi 12-21-2003 03:34 PM

Ok, what's so fishy? They band CreedINK magazine just came out with a new issue, and the Creed E-News is still being circulated. Now why is everyone so worried? They've announced their plans for next album, and solo stuff so why go against it based off speculation just because they've taken a year off!

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-21-2003 03:56 PM

I hope that's all this is. I wish we could know the whole story, I do get worried at times, and others I'm okay. Sometimes that question just kinda hits me all the sudden, y'know, could this turn into something more than what it seems to be? But I try to push it away.

hayley 12-21-2003 05:02 PM

I know what you mean this is all still really really weird, but at least we have input from Michael, I guess. Maybe soon one of the guys will tell us what is happening, officialy I mean :dunno:

hide 12-21-2003 07:05 PM

one of my good mates has told me that Matchbox 20 are doing something similar. Rob Thomas and their lead guitarist are doing solo albums and taking a year off Matchbox 20 bands take breaks all the time to pursue other things!

JulieCitySlicker 12-21-2003 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
Ok, what's so fishy? They band CreedINK magazine just came out with a new issue, and the Creed E-News is still being circulated. Now why is everyone so worried? They've announced their plans for next album, and solo stuff so why go against it based off speculation just because they've taken a year off!

Ya, it hasn't been quite a year yet :)

chafin24 12-21-2003 10:58 PM

creed is done, and who knows years from now, they might all get might back together for now its going to be marshall, tremonti, and phillps and a singer.

benkenobi 12-21-2003 11:03 PM

Yeah, for a SIDE PROJECT!!!

WichitaCreed1 12-21-2003 11:17 PM

"creed is done, and who knows years from now, they might all get might back together for now its going to be marshall, tremonti, and phillps and a singer."

Get a letter signed by Tremonti/Stapp/Phillips and then get back with me...

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-21-2003 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WichitaCreed1
"creed is done, and who knows years from now, they might all get might back together for now its going to be marshall, tremonti, and phillps and a singer."

Get a letter signed by Tremonti/Stapp/Phillips and then get back with me...

EXACTLY! SEEING IS BELEIVING! I ALSO WANT THE PROOF, OFFICIAL PROOF!

creedsister 12-22-2003 12:20 AM

well my fellow creed dude dudets all i can say is throw up in one hand and wish in the other and see which hand gets fuller,,in the mean time ROCK ON

facelessman 12-22-2003 02:23 AM

meh

creedlvr 12-22-2003 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chafin24
creed is done, and who knows years from now, they might all get might back together for now its going to be marshall, tremonti, and phillps and a singer.

Well ... I guess you have all the answers then ... don't you!?!? :rolleyes: