CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   After the Fall (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6569)

Dogstar 05-11-2004 08:12 PM

After the Fall

Lost my way again
Dazed and confused
Desires exposed
Unable to refuse

In a sea of black
I buck the tide
Layers exposed
Unable to hide

I kneel before you now
Hat in hand
I give it all to you
Help me let go

My hands betray me
Broken and worn
Fault lines exposed
Unable to mourn

Here I am again
Low and contrite
Intent exposed
Unable to fight

I kneel before you now
Hat in hand
I give it all to you
Help me let go

creedsister 05-12-2004 12:45 AM

I liked this one Dogstar, it sounds like from the writers point of view they have a lot of trust in the person its too :D It Cool :smokin:

creedsister 05-12-2004 12:49 AM

Oh And I really Got into this, Line In A sea Of Black i buck the tide layers exposed unable to hide :D :D

Dogstar 05-12-2004 01:40 AM

Thanks much, creedsister. I'm glad you liked it :).

aussiecreeder 05-12-2004 09:35 AM

that is very good once again, seems like an inner conflict perhaps a forbidden relationship or that could be a metaphor for something else. you want to give in but you know you shouldn't, heart saids one thing, logic saids another. which do you listen to? am i even close? lol

creedsister 05-12-2004 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
that is very good once again, seems like an inner conflict perhaps a forbidden relationship or that could be a metaphor for something else. you want to give in but you know you shouldn't, heart saids one thing, logic saids another. which do you listen to? am i even close? lol

NO it does not sound like forbidden relationship to me, it sounds like a long one, to me thats been through alot,and a strong one it seems, :D but of course that is just my opion, :D

Dogstar 05-12-2004 10:48 PM

Thanks, hide...and yeah, like Layne Staley said. The song is whatever you think it's about....conflict is involved, though :D.

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-21-2004 01:18 AM

Wow! I really like this one! What I got was that you kinda felt inside out, like you gave in and then all of your inner feelings were exposed to someone. Just my point of view, though.

Dogstar 05-21-2004 02:10 AM

Thanks a bunch, Creed_Defaulgirl! I like that people get different things out what I write. That's what makes it so interesting. All these different perspectives and interpretations. Very cool observation there!

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-21-2004 02:25 AM

Yeah, I like reading what everyone else has to say about it too. You can go back up and look, and just say, hey, that's a way different way to look at whatever happens to be the subject.

SCOTTSMYMAN 05-27-2004 09:57 AM

Getting caught up with all your poems. Another beautiful one. I don't know what else to see but beautiful and very emotional!

Dogstar 05-27-2004 12:24 PM

Hehehehe, nice to see you around again, Kris, and thanks as always!