CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Can someone help me out??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6026)

WeatheredWoman 03-07-2004 02:47 PM

Can someone help me out???

A while ago I've downloaded a song because it said :

Alice in Chains & Creed - Down (Rare)

I know now that it hasn't anything to do with Creed at all but I do like this song and now I'm dying to know who sing it!
I hope that someone can help me out on this one. The only thing that I came up with through Google is the lyrics, 'cause someone quoted them in a post on some messageboard without mentioning the artist or songtitle! :confused:

The lyrics goes as follow:

Feelin' low,
down and out.
Lost my home...
and I won't back out.

Lost my child,
can't hardly pay my bills!
The world is taking,
me over!
When I'm down...
Feelin' lonely
On the ground...
no one below me!

How can I keep holdin' on?
I have no reason.
But I must keep holdin' on,
for another day.

Living day by day,
nothing goes my way

Falling down I'm losing ground
Cold and lonely,
I hate this town.
Workin' time,
workin' to pay my bills,
the world is takin',
me over!

When I'm down!
Feelin' lonely!
On the ground!
No one below me!

:dunno:

Dogstar 03-07-2004 05:46 PM

WW, I checked on this at the Jerry bb, and one poster said he downloaded it as well and said the artist was called Picture This. I don't know if this is the real name or not. It doesn't involve Alice, either.The guy who downloaded the song said he liked it as well. Hope that helps.

RMadd 03-07-2004 06:56 PM

can't help you... i'm sure i've tried to download it in the past, but it never worked...

Wylde-Tremonti 03-07-2004 08:16 PM

i downloaded it too during my recent AIC Cravings... hah... and yeah... um... i stopped listenin to it about a min into it... hah... lost interest... i wanted some REAL Alice...

WeatheredWoman 03-08-2004 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
WW, I checked on this at the Jerry bb, and one poster said he downloaded it as well and said the artist was called Picture This. I don't know if this is the real name or not. It doesn't involve Alice, either.The guy who downloaded the song said he liked it as well. Hope that helps.

Thnx for the effort Dogstar! I appreciate it! :bow:
I knew that Alice wasn't involved either. Did a Google search on Picture This... almost impossible to find something... It was all 'bout Blondie, Pictures, Snoop Doggy Dog and Beastie Boys :rolleyes: I came up 2 times with a metalband named "Picture This" dated '98. Link to their site didn't work anymore. :( There's also another band called Picture This but that's a jazz-band :yikes: LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
can't help you... i'm sure i've tried to download it in the past, but it never worked...

Thnx anyway Bear!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
i downloaded it too during my recent AIC Cravings... hah... and yeah... um... i stopped listenin to it about a min into it... hah... lost interest... i wanted some REAL Alice...

I agree... it can't beat the real AIC!!! But I must say that I love the voice of the singer of this song... the more I hear the song the more I like it! I've heard much worse singers!