CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   people that cut themselves (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5453)

Lechium 04-24-2004 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
The many people who post here care about nice. We try to be nice to each other, make each other feel better about themselves. Unlike you, who only cares to tear down and degrade others.

when people need help, I think is best to offer good avice, rather than hugs and pity that doesnt do anything really.

Trees of Wisdom 04-24-2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
Nice? Who cares about nice? It's honest and (depending on her actions) helpful.

I think you quoted the wrong person.

Trees of Wisdom 04-24-2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

when people need help, I think is best to offer good avice, rather than hugs and pity that doesnt do anything really.

That's true. Either help them or not help them at all.

GeeK_2004 04-25-2004 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
That's true. Either help them or not help them at all.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

TeriB19 04-25-2004 05:21 PM

Quote:

Then offer good advice. But 'suck it up' or 'go find friends' isn't the best advice.

Lechium 04-25-2004 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Then offer good advice. But 'suck it up' or 'go find friends' isn't the best advice.

actually it is.
if you lack friends... you know solution to your problem IS getting friends.
if you're being bullied... you know you gotta stand up for yourself (more friends you make, easier it is).
that's not easy, but that has to be done, and only way to do it, is by trying repetedly.

Trees of Wisdom 04-25-2004 11:18 PM

Quote:

actually it is.
if you lack friends... you know solution to your problem IS getting friends.
if you're being bullied... you know you gotta stand up for yourself (more friends you make, easier it is).
that's not easy, but that has to be done, and only way to do it, is by trying repetedly.

No wonder they're suicidal. :rolleyes:

Leah 09-13-2005 06:14 PM

People that cut themselves have a lot of hurt and a lot of anger they don't know how to deal with. The hurt and the anger may mask itself in depression. When a person cuts themselves it is a release for some of that emotion.

creedsister 09-13-2005 11:49 PM

its not anger but thats one way of describing it its more of outlet when there is nothing left to grasp and no one hears the rage of heared emotions on the inside ya gotta have something to deal It Is Also Way Of Breathing For Some Its Not Really A Sucidal Thing But A Grasp Thing To keep from doing something Worse So As Most Cutters or whatever it is labeled Its something that cant be described but ya gotta let out

Anna1011 09-14-2005 02:22 PM

bin there done that and im not proud of it, its a place i dont want to go back to.

GeeK_2004 10-14-2005 01:35 PM

Wed. I finally went to a docter for/about my depression. He had gave me some samples ( I think its Lexapro) and told me to come back in 10 days. I had told him that I cut my self.

Dogstar 10-14-2005 05:08 PM

Geek, good for you for getting help. I hope you are on the mend soon.

JulieCitySlicker 10-17-2005 07:15 PM

Kim,
I hope that your able to get the help that you need :hugs: I wish you the best girl!

Sincirr 10-24-2005 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
Wed. I finally went to a docter for/about my depression. He had gave me some samples ( I think its Lexapro) and told me to come back in 10 days. I had told him that I cut my self.

Youve probably gone back to the doctor by now. How did it go? How was the medication for you?

nagpo 03-16-2006 07:33 PM

Re: people that cut themselves

they r emos. emo=idiot FACT. being emo is just a teenage fad.