CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Heared From Our Donna Lee (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12118)

TrulyAmazing 10-15-2008 11:32 AM

Heared From Our Donna Lee

is actually doing great just been busy A lot of blessings her way She Needs All Of Her Friends Support And Prayers And Thoughts Here At The Feed And Says She Misses Everybody HEAPS Lot Of Guys From Donna Our Lovley Donna Lee

metalchris25 10-15-2008 05:08 PM

Re: Heared From Our Donna Lee

Cool, will pray for her.

TrulyAmazing 10-15-2008 08:57 PM

thank you chris doing new stuff you need all your friends support and she knows shes gotta here

Sincirr 10-16-2008 10:14 AM

Hey I am so sorry. I will check in more often now.

Depression has been bad, and I just had a nasty sprained ankle, but it kinda gave me the rest I needed. I am okay.

One thing that is really cool is that I have been able to do more public speaking, including a church and a homeless fund raiser, which led to being interviewed for the local CBD's paper. Dunno if it will go to print but it was still interesting.

Thanks for your prayers and stuff. U rock.
D

TrulyAmazing 10-18-2008 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Hey I am so sorry. I will check in more often now.

Depression has been bad, and I just had a nasty sprained ankle, but it kinda gave me the rest I needed. I am okay.

One thing that is really cool is that I have been able to do more public speaking, including a church and a homeless fund raiser, which led to being interviewed for the local CBD's paper. Dunno if it will go to print but it was still interesting.

Thanks for your prayers and stuff. U rock.
D

YOU ROCK HARDER :hugs: :hugs: Its Sweet Relief To See Ya Up And About If You Need Wheel Chair Icon For The Ankle :D mabey steve can get us one for ya So You Can Check In More Often Just Roll Ya Right In

nagpo 10-19-2008 02:34 AM

what happened?

HeavenBesideYou 10-19-2008 09:11 AM

Good to see you back girl... Take care of that ankle, healing is the most important part from the inside out...

:thewave:

Heaven

:pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 10-19-2008 12:23 PM

DONNA!!!! Great to hear from you:) Glad that you are alright as well. You better get your butt back here more;)

Sincirr 10-21-2008 06:41 AM

Ah my fantastic Julie! I just adore you!

Oh in answer to what happened, I was at a reeeeeeeeally rainy cold camp (around 32f) and was walking to my cabin and slipped in the mud and oh the drama in getting me out of the torrential rain and into a warm place! Honestly I am heaps brave with pain right, and I was crying like a little baby!:D

TrulyAmazing 10-21-2008 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Ah my fantastic Julie! I just adore you!

Oh in answer to what happened, I was at a reeeeeeeeally rainy cold camp (around 32f) and was walking to my cabin and slipped in the mud and oh the drama in getting me out of the torrential rain and into a warm place! Honestly I am heaps brave with pain right, and I was crying like a little baby!:D

HORIZONAL RAIN HEAVEY RAIN DOWN POUR RAIN SOFT RAIN :chair: :chair: Oh Da Goodnes :crying: OH Ya know when ya start in :chair: :chair: Pain Is A Form Of Bravery MIGHT AND BRAVE i hope that ankles better real soon so i dont have to break your other one :hypno: :silly: :hypno: :) and i,ll be nice and supply the anstishia

Dogstar 11-01-2008 09:08 PM

Hey, Sincirr. Nice to see you back. I hope things are looking up for you soon!

Sincirr 11-02-2008 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
...i hope that ankles better real soon so i dont have to break your other one :hypno: :silly: :hypno: :) and i,ll be nice and supply the anaesthesia

Ha well thanks hunny!! :chair: RIGHT BACK ATCHA!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hey, Sincirr. Nice to see you back. I hope things are looking up for you soon!

Thanks Kerrie :D

JulieCitySlicker 11-02-2008 12:23 PM

I hope you are feeling better, Donna :hugs: I Love Ya Girl:D