CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Should Scott do a duet next CD? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=528)

JenRN 11-16-2002 09:14 PM

Should Scott do a duet next CD?

I was wondering wht you all thought of a duet, "love song" on the next Cd. Don't get me wrong Creed's heaviest music is my favorite, but.... Stapp has such a beautiful voice and I think a nice duet with another famous singer would kindda be cool? If you agree than who should do the duet with him? I am not talking a "sissy song" something like.... Do you remember the duet with Ozzy and Lita Ford?( oh boy this dates me in the hair band days!) I liked that song, cool but not to sissy like! I don't know, just a thought! Who do you think would be good to sing with him? I personally like Faith Hill's voice but... mixing him with a country star, I am not to sure about? :confused:

Read JDM 11-16-2002 09:32 PM

Only if it's with Liz Phair.

JenRN 11-16-2002 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Read JDM
Only if it's with Liz Phair.

Who?? :confused:

Dogstar 11-16-2002 09:57 PM

I don't think I would like a love-song duet. That would be too pop for me. I'm hoping their next album rocks a little harder than Weathered. Not that don't like the lighter songs, but I want some more headbanging stuff.

Unforgiven Fan 11-16-2002 10:52 PM

I hope they go pulse pounding rock that is heavy on the next album and I wish they would take their time to do the album

creedsms 11-16-2002 11:49 PM

yeah i like some of there softer songs. but i dont think a duet would go well. I love their real heavy songs and i hope their next album has lots of it.

TeriB19 11-16-2002 11:58 PM

So I'm guessing we should forget any duet with Barbra Steisand?:D

souldancer 11-17-2002 12:47 AM

Barbara :puke:

Dogstar 11-17-2002 12:55 AM

LMAO!

DangerousDan85 11-17-2002 02:57 AM

He was supposed to duet w/ Faith Hill on Don't Stop Dancing, but she was pregnant at the time so he had his sister do it.

I think Scott and Britney Spears would be a good mix together. She has a really strong voice. Maybe too strong for Stapp to handle. She might overshadow him. (end sarcasim)

TeriB19 11-17-2002 11:19 AM

Thanks for ending the sarcasm. Had you continued on in this line of thinking I would've been forced to do this::slap: and then this: :spank: and finally this: :cuss: I'd rather see Scott do a duo with Engelbert than with Brittny.

JenRN 11-17-2002 12:06 PM

You know it Teri.. i personally can't stand Brittney Spears, such a little hoe!! "Oh I am virgin" then she grinds her hips like a stripper in a whore house!!! I DEFINATLEY WANT THE NEXT CD TO BE HEAVIER TOO!!!!! Their heavier stuff is my absoulute FAV!!!!!! I was just thinking who he would do one with, you know they will have a least 1 "lighter" song? But hey the heavier the better for me too!!:D

JenRN 11-17-2002 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
Barbara :puke:

you know it souldancer!!!!:vomit: :vomit:

Read JDM 11-17-2002 03:19 PM

I totally agree with everyone who says they'd the next album to rock harder. Maybe a duet with Joan Jett? Anyone?

hotforscott 11-17-2002 06:40 PM

I think all their music is great, there's never been a song I didn't like. I am not all too sure about a duet. The deal with Don't stop Dancing w/faith was just for back up, as Aimee did with him and her voice I thought sounded great, but creed is so original and unique with their own style, they don't need to hook up with anyone else. I think it would cramp their style. And for the chick one who said BRITNEY, blahhh! She is not worthy of singing next to Scott's fine butt. Especially when he's in those brown leather pants..........gets me hot just thinking about it.