CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Really funny story/joke about Hillary Clinton (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5699)

Higher_Desire 01-28-2004 01:18 PM

Really funny story/joke about Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand, and the Senator asks him what his name is. "Kenneth."; - he replied. "And what is your question, Kenneth?" - the Senator asks "I have three questions: First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan? Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? And third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?" Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?" A different little boy puts his hand up; Hillary points him out and asks him what his name is. "Larry." - he replied. "And what is your question? -asks the Senator. "I have five questions: First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan? Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House? Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And fifth - what happened to Kenneth?

H-D :hypno:

RMadd 01-28-2004 04:04 PM

I've seen that before... funny stuff. I've got a slightly humorous story. I guess it's only funny if you're from Missouri, or are familiar with the two pronunciations of our great state's name. She was in St. Louis around Christmas to attend a fundraiser for some kooky Democrat running for US Senate or House, I believe. But, to the point, in her speech to the fundraiser attendees, she referred to Missouri in both manners (Miz-er-ee, the common pronunciation; and Miz-er-uh, the more "hick" pronunciation of the state's name). Seems like someone's trying to get the farmers and rural-dwelling people on her side, eh?

Mulletman 01-28-2004 04:24 PM

LOL

hah

JenRN 01-28-2004 04:27 PM

My mom told me "If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all" I guess you can imagine my views on Hillary :ignore:

marlsy 01-28-2004 07:21 PM

LOLol, funny, I'm with Jen, I will just keep my mouth shut about that woman!!!

Mulletman 01-28-2004 10:30 PM

"Mrs. Clinton, my gas station is like your sex life, self-serve! Oh my goodness, what happened, what happened... Ghandi happened!"

- Late Nite with Conan O'Brian

Bridge of Clay 01-29-2004 08:13 PM

lol!

I posted that joke here a long time ago. Except it was with bush!

facelessman 01-29-2004 10:38 PM

haha...interesting

RMadd 01-29-2004 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
lol!

I posted that joke here a long time ago. Except it was with bush!

I thought I had heard that somewhere w/ Bush as the "subject".

Higher_Desire 01-30-2004 04:30 PM

Hmmm. I don't remember ever having read it before. Oh well.

H-D :hypno:

DangerousDan85 01-30-2004 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
i'd hit it

that's pretty gross man, but to each his own

Mulletman 01-30-2004 11:32 PM

smooth... quoting me about something that I never said on this thread

DangerousDan85 01-30-2004 11:37 PM

yeah "smooth" is my middle name

RMadd 01-31-2004 01:15 AM

Dan--what happened to the leprechaun?