CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 08-28-2006 11:42 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
^hmmmmmmmmmmm........I'll stick with the love of God:)

:) well yes of course even the world knows him not and gives itself all the glory and taking all his credits for everything new and alternative GOD IS LOVE AND HE LOVES Nations Kindred And Tounges,

GrafiTTied 08-29-2006 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
hummm..we already have a thread like this on chat o rama...'creed feed elections'....check it http://www.creedfeed.com/community/s...ed+electio ns and maybe u can post your favorites or maybe add some new category....ok?;)
by the way, its funny cause i was revisiting this thread yesterday....

wow how come ive never came across that thread before, well i guess im still a newbie around here. But off course we can have my own version of the creedfeed awards.......that is only when i really find time on my hands i have big terminal exams coming up so gotta hit the books for the moment. Maybe we can do this like an annual awards aka new year celebration thingie.......ok i must stop with these big ideas its true Bilal i really do have a very volatile and dangerous mind so beware.

bilal 08-29-2006 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
:D ...well boy there is,nt to be frank but there is no need to be self distructive :rockon: GODS IN CONTROL OF those Matters THERE IS JUST BIGH OLD HOLE IN THE WORLD TONITE AMEN AND AMEN

yes... you are right about this matter being in God's jurisdiction...... i just hope that on the day when i get what GOD ALMIGHTY is holding back at the moment...... i can atleast feel pride on my patience and not regret on my days of sorrow................:D ...............AMEN AND AMEN

bilal 08-29-2006 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
wow how come ive never came across that thread before, well i guess im still a newbie around here. But off course we can have my own version of the creedfeed awards.......that is only when i really find time on my hands i have big terminal exams coming up so gotta hit the books for the moment. Maybe we can do this like an annual awards aka new year celebration thingie.......ok i must stop with these big ideas its true Bilal i really do have a very volatile and dangerous mind so beware.

hey Graffi...... sure this thing can wait....... i guess you better concentrate on your exams...... and not let your sheeps wander in this direction....... i am sure your sheeps are no ordinary sheeps....... (i know they have Lazer eyes... :) )

Sincirr 08-30-2006 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
yes... you are right about this matter being in God's jurisdiction...... i just hope that on the day when i get what GOD ALMIGHTY is holding back at the moment...... i can atleast feel pride on my patience and not regret on my days of sorrow................:D ...............AMEN AND AMEN

:jam:

oh! and the original reason I came here:
MUSE ARE COMING OUT TO SYDNEY
IN JANUARY
AND THEY AINT GONNA CANCEL!
WOOOHO0OooOO00Oo!!!

Lunar Shadow 08-30-2006 01:40 PM

Why is there Braile on drive thru ATMs?

these are the thoughts that keep me up at night :D

bilal 08-30-2006 10:19 PM

seethers accoustic album is prety much wonderful

Sincirr 08-31-2006 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow
Why is there Braile on drive thru ATMs?

these are the thoughts that keep me up at night :D

U guys have drive-thru ATMs????? :wow:

metalchris25 08-31-2006 04:29 PM

If you try to fail and succeed, what have
you done?

bilal 09-01-2006 09:06 AM

Yolanda: This place? A coffee shop?
Pumpkin: Why not? Nobody ever robs restaurants. Bars, liquor stores,
gas stations... you get your head blown off sticking up one of them.
Restaurants on the other hand, you catch with their pants down.
They're not expecting to get robbed. Not as expectant anyway.
Yolanda: I bet you could cut down on the hero factor in a place like
this.
Pumpkin: Right, just like banks, these places are insured. Manager?
He don't give a fuck. He just wants to get you out the door before
you start plugging the diners. Waitresses? Fucking forget it! No way
they're taking a bullet for the register. Busboys? Some wetback
getting paid a dollar-fifty an hour, really give a fuck you're
stealing from the owner? See, I got the idea, last liquor store we
held up, all the customers kept coming in?
Yolanda: Yeah.
Pumpkin: And you got the idea of taking their wallets. Now that was
a good idea.
Yolanda: Thank you.
Pumpkin: Made more from the wallets than we did from the register.
Yolanda: Yes, we did.
Pumpkin: A lot of customers come into a restaurant.
Yolanda: A lot of wallets.
Pumpkin: Pretty smart, eh?
Yolanda: Pretty smart.

bilal 09-01-2006 09:08 AM

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder
with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what
the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.
Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.
Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

Rocketqueen 09-02-2006 02:57 PM

Well*** Right Now, I Gotta Go Start Laundry AND Kick Some Lit VARMENTS ....And Spare The ..Rod :mad1:

Sincirr 09-04-2006 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
"...AND Kick Some Lit VARMENTS ....And Spare The ..Rod" :mad1:

Heyhey:D I wanna know in more detail what is going on here man:smokin:

Rocketqueen 09-04-2006 11:42 PM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Heyhey:D I wanna know in more detail what is going on here man:smokin:

No No You Dont ..well let see if i cant recall hell Revistied ..THEY Bother Me They Almost Broke A Glass Door they were making me tie balloons ya know how the latex wraps around your fingers and cuts the blood from flowing 2 or 3 would have been ok or im even going go 5 or 6 but i was trying to work and i barley got through it ...and when i got up with the belt..they went and ran around the entire complex ..and i was,nt going to chase,em down at all ..so they got off the hook that day because i had to work after i was done...i was going to give YET another speach but by that time they were being good and so adorable and i was tired .. They Dont Listien They Dont Mind their yet very charming, This Revolves Daily

Rocketqueen 09-04-2006 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal

:D ...AMEN AND AMEN ...And AMEN HAlalulya And Halaluya...:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: FEEL TODAY MY BRO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa feel today we dont WAIT TO PRAISE THE LORD AMEN As We Know To PRAISE Him In Long Suffermeant As We Laying Their Dying We Know HE IS COMING TO WITH HIS HANDS TO RAISES UP FROM SORROW AMEN AND AMEN THATS WHY We Love It So Much You KNOW He Will Be There Where Only He Could Go, AMEN AND AMEN FOR WE NEVER SUFFER IN VAIN ...AMEN AND AMEN prayed for ya hugs***:hugs: :hugs: