CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer Request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6475)

whitebird 06-07-2004 11:53 AM

Welcome to the board 4godand us. There are many wonderful people here, for which I have personally grown very fond.

You seem a very positive spirit, which is delightful, although I'm sure that the illness you are experiencing can be physically, emotionally and spiritually draining. There are others here who can understand what you are going through, either from personal experience, or from the illness of a loved one, so you are not alone.

The new medication you mentioned sounds very interesting, and your June date for the results is comming up soon. Hold your wonderful spirits high, and I will say prayers for you.

Please continue to post here, and let us know how you are doing.

Love, whitebird

JulieCitySlicker 06-07-2004 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4godand us
hi iam a new memeber well i have lung cancer iam doing all i can to survive
my doctor gave me 2 to 5 yrs to live and thats with chemo
i asked god to heal me and he answered my prayers i ahve lots of faith after i said this i got a call theres a new med called cantron electrolyte that cures cancer,well may i say more that was 3 mnths ago iam feeling alot better
my test results are on june 16th so please pray fro me and thanks so much with gods prayers and faith i trully believe anyone can beat the odds lol
but i shall stay positive and entergetic and keep my faith
may god bless us all here in our grief and need may god help us and keep us safe forever and may our heatrs be full of love and support for all the sick and love ones who need are prayers and devotion
and thank you are saviour for letting us live this wonderful life(amen)

Hi There :)
You have an amazing positive spirit, I wish you all the best when you get your test results back! Take care of yourself! You will be in my prayers ;)

Sheila63 06-07-2004 07:11 PM

Hi, 4godand us and Welcome!! :)

Like whitebird and Julie have already stated, you have a wonderful attitude and I wish you all of the best. I will keep you in my prayers. :hugs: Please keep us posted on how you're doing and I'll be thinking of you on the 16th.

whitebird 06-15-2004 10:04 PM

Quote:

i asked god to heal me and he answered my prayers i ahve lots of faith after i said this i got a call theres a new med called cantron electrolyte that cures cancer,well may i say more that was 3 mnths ago iam feeling alot better
my test results are on june 16th so please pray fro me and thanks so much with gods prayers and faith i trully believe anyone can beat the odds lol
may god bless us all here in our grief and need may god help us and keep us safe forever and may our heatrs be full of love and support for all the sick and love ones who need are prayers and devotion

I'll say an extra prayer for your test tomorrow. Even though you are a stranger to me, I feel your pain, and hope. Please come back to let us know the outcome.

Your joy for life will be your strength, waiting for the results.

I'll send a bit of mine also. God bless.

creedsister 06-15-2004 11:45 PM

Quote:

Im Sorry I Didnt Read Your Request Earlier, In That Precious Name Thats Above All Other Names I Asked In Jesus Name That Those Test Come Back Tommorow A Okay, My Friend And Peace Be With You, I Always come here when i need prayer, Too :D Amen And Amen, And Yes Your Right HIS BLOOD, HIS DEATH, BEAT ALL ODDS, Hes The Only One That an Make The Impossbile Possbile, And With Him All Things Is Possbile !!!! ROCK ON!!!