CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott on Craig Kilborn (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5790)

Wylde-Tremonti 02-08-2004 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
How much more official does it need to be? Scott himself said it.

Yeah but Mark himslef said they had broken up...

creedsister 02-08-2004 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
Yeah but Mark himslef said they had broken up...

guess will have to wait 5 years and see peace be whicha!!!!! ;)

Dogstar 02-08-2004 06:35 PM

This is like the whole Alice In Chains are-they-together-still-or-not that went on for years. Nobody will really know the whole story. Jerry Cantrell had hopes they would get back together and work, and he said that publicly over and over, and even Layne Staley had hopes, but it still never came to fruition. We'll just have to see what develops. I think much of it boils down to contractual obligations, which might be why they don't want to say definitively that they are over, if indeed they are. Alice (or I should say Sony Columbia) is coming out with yet ANOTHER AIC compilation, an AIC Essentials CD, which will have just about everything I already have. They will have as many compilations as studio releases :rolleyes:.

Verge 02-08-2004 06:41 PM

[IMG]ray[/IMG]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
This is like the whole Alice In Chains are-they-together-still-or-not that went on for years. Nobody will really know the whole story. Jerry Cantrell had hopes they would get back together and work, and he said that publicly over and over, and even Layne Staley had hopes, but it still never came to fruition. We'll just have to see what develops. I think much of it boils down to contractual obligations, which might be why they don't want to say definitively that they are over, if indeed they are. Alice (or I should say Sony Columbia) is coming out with yet ANOTHER AIC compilation, an AIC Essentials CD, which will have just about everything I already have. They will have as many compilations as studio releases :rolleyes:.

alice in chains rules!

Wylde-Tremonti 02-08-2004 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
guess will have to wait 5 years and see peace be whicha!!!!! ;)

:D

Dogstar 02-08-2004 06:42 PM

ALL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! Another Alice fan...Wooo-hooooooooo
:dancing:

Bridge of Clay 02-08-2004 08:45 PM

Matt: Michael said Mark says Creed broke up coz it's easier than explaining everything that's going on. He never meant "broke up" as "broken up for good".

Wylde-Tremonti 02-08-2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
Matt: Michael said Mark says Creed broke up coz it's easier than explaining everything that's going on. He never meant "broke up" as "broken up for good".

says who?

Bridge of Clay 02-08-2004 08:53 PM

Quote:

says who?

says Mark's brother. He posted that on m-t.com, if I recall correctly, right after the meet n greet that he slipped the news.

Wylde-Tremonti 02-08-2004 09:00 PM

then how come Mark said Scott got the boot?

Bridge of Clay 02-08-2004 09:07 PM

Quote:

I don't think he used this words... :dunno:

Agent D 02-08-2004 09:08 PM

Quote:

Well no one knows Mark said that for sure either. Honestly, I'm just trying to keep all possibilites in mind so that maybe some day we see Creed together again.

Jez 02-09-2004 02:47 AM

Quote:

That's just heresay...spoken by some people who were at NAMM. We didn't hear that come out of Mark's mouth directly.

Amelia 02-09-2004 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
All I can really say is that it was sooooo good to see him again....I'm taking some extra special memories back home with me tomorrow :D:D:D:D:D

So... Spill it sister, did you get to TALK to him?

Julbright 02-09-2004 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amelia
So... Spill it sister, did you get to TALK to him?

YEAH STACE - I am waiting for all the details! I can't wait anymore!!! Speak girl!