CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Comeback break up (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8501)

revisfoot 01-21-2005 09:14 PM

The Comeback break up

Yes, it's true. My band, the Comeback, have decided to call it quits, due to personal and artistic differences within the band.

But, I've decided to continue with a solo career. You can hear my first post-Comeback recording "Do It Over" at www.purevolume.com/andrewbrandt.

Although it's sad to see the passing of such a wonderful period in my life, I am really looking forward to the artistic freedoms I now have.

Thank you to all who supported the Comeback, and please, continue to support me.

Andrew J. Brandt

hayley 01-21-2005 09:25 PM

Oh dude, that sucks. But good luck with your solo career! :D

aussiecreeder 01-21-2005 09:48 PM

So what really happened? Did the lead singer steal the guitarist's girlfriend or something? lol

revisfoot 01-21-2005 11:07 PM

Well, I don't really like to do the laundry in public, but I can say this:

We went through more sh*t in seven months than most bands do in 5 years. Just some things went down that caused an irrepairable rift within the band, and it just came down to the drummer and I calling it a day.

But, thanks for the humour, man. ;)

RMadd 01-21-2005 11:37 PM

hey, Andrew, looks like Pure Volume disapproves of your material, as of right now anyway lol

revisfoot 01-21-2005 11:56 PM

Lol, yeah, it takes about 72 hours for PureVolume to approve the website. Check again about tomorrow or Sunday.

RMadd 01-22-2005 12:34 AM

aw, i thought maybe they just thought you sucked or something lol

aussiecreeder 01-22-2005 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
Well, I don't really like to do the laundry in public, but I can say this:

We went through more sh*t in seven months than most bands do in 5 years. Just some things went down that caused an irrepairable rift within the band, and it just came down to the drummer and I calling it a day.

But, thanks for the humour, man. ;)

sure thing! :) it needs to be entertaining like having a real egomaniac of a frontman. please tell me he/she was a massive egomaniac and maybe even stroke a few jesus christ poses every now and then lol. 7 months is a short lifespan but good luck on your own. :)

fluttergirl 01-22-2005 02:34 AM

that sucks, man..
let me know if you or anyone you ever get in a band with are around Dallas, Ill come to your show or whatever...

revisfoot 01-22-2005 02:33 PM

Yes, we had a very egotistical lead-singer, who got himself involved in a little sex scandal...

Dogstar 01-22-2005 02:41 PM

Sorry to hear that, revisfoot, but good luck with the solo stuff!

Bridge of Clay 01-22-2005 02:52 PM

sounds déja-vu huh?

Higher_Desire 01-22-2005 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
sounds déja-vu huh?

LOL. That's what I was thinking. :D Wonder if the lead singer was wacked out on Prednisone and wouldn't talk to the other guys.

Anyway, sorry bout that dude. I liked what I'd heard of your stuff. When I clicked on the link, it said that nothing had been posted there. (just an FYI)

H-D :pimp:

revisfoot 01-22-2005 10:54 PM

No, not whacked out on Prednisone. But, we were a Christian band, trying to spread positive affirmations. Unfortunately, there was/were a member(s) who decided he didn't want to live a Christian life outside the band, and some of his actions severely scarred the band in the local public eye.
It's pretty bad that people won't even give your band a chance because they heard about the things your lead singer has done.

RMadd 01-22-2005 11:00 PM

so were you guys like pretty big or something?