CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   So what exactly is official? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5472)

creedlvr 01-09-2004 12:29 PM

So what exactly is official?

The only "official" news ... meaning from CreedInk or WindUp (not Mark to some fans or Mark's brother) ... is that Scott and Mark are doing solo stuff and that Creed (together) will release an album in 2004 that contains greatest hits and a few new songs.

Nothing about what kind of music or what exactly those solo projects involve ... and nothing about Flip or Brian.

So without Mark and Michael spreading the word, we would not even know that Flip or Brian were involved.

Is this correct?

WeatheredWoman 01-09-2004 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
The only "official" news ... meaning from CreedInk or WindUp (not Mark to some fans or Mark's brother) ... is that Scott and Mark are doing solo stuff and that Creed (together) will release an album in 2004 that contains greatest hits and a few new songs.

Nothing about what kind of music or what exactly those solo projects involve ... and nothing about Flip or Brian.

So without Mark and Michael spreading the word, we would not even know that Flip or Brian were involved.

Is this correct?

I think you got a point there! Nothing 'bout a break-up... so what are we worried about???

It's just that damned long silence around the bands where/what-abouts!
They do not confirm or deny anything! It kills me... REALLY!

Higher_Desire 01-09-2004 03:07 PM

You do have an interesting point. It's something I've thought about before (possibly being in denial about a breakup), but I'm going on what Michael said beofe of "It's not the end, but just a time-out with no exact timetable for a return." or something to that effect.

H-D :hypno:

creedlvr 01-09-2004 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I'm going on what Michael said beofe of "It's not the end, but just a time-out with no exact timetable for a return." or something to that effect.

That will be the hope I hold on to!

and besides ...
even bands that have flat out broken up (supposedly for good) have reconciled and reunited. Who's to say that can't happen here? Hopefully, they will come to their senses.

Bridge of Clay 01-09-2004 06:01 PM

Hello...

sorry to sound harsh on you, but it took this long for you to realize that?! geez...

WeatheredWoman 01-09-2004 06:11 PM

...and it took me a while (2day actually :thumbsup: ) to find out that MICHAEL had post some messages on this board!!! What an ULTIMATE surprise this was 4 me :syncdance
It set my mind at ease ...at least in some way!!

RMadd 01-09-2004 11:11 PM

it's also official that many of us can't stand the people bitching (still!) about this hear-say. Just wait for the official 411 from Wind-up, and we'll be good to go. Of course, if they officially announce any bad news, we could see people complaining out the wazoo all over again... yay. i, for one, am thrilled at that possibility.

hayley 01-09-2004 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
Hello...

sorry to sound harsh on you, but it took this long for you to realize that?! geez...

What the HELL is wrong with you latley? Seriously you need to chill out and stop being so cocky

hayley 01-09-2004 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
I think you got a point there! Nothing 'bout a break-up... so what are we worried about???

It's just that damned long silence around the bands where/what-abouts!
They do not confirm or deny anything! It kills me... REALLY!

Yeah, what are we worried about! LOL :eek: Well I guess when you hear "Solo projects" You think "Break-up".

It kills me too, there has not been a word from any of the band members themselves, just Marks brother. Yes, that is a very helpful source of information, but not enough in my opinion, I want them to say something to their fans. :(

WeatheredWoman 01-09-2004 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Yeah, what are we worried about! LOL :eek: Well I guess when you hear "Solo projects" You think "Break-up".

You do?? Honestly?? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Quote:

It kills me too, there has not been a word from any of the band members themselves, just Marks brother. Yes, that is a very helpful source of information, but not enough in my opinion, I want them to say something to their fans. :(

And that's SO TRUE!!!

WeatheredWoman 01-09-2004 11:39 PM

Quote:

What the HELL is wrong with you latley? Seriously you need to chill out and stop being so cocky

Hmmm... You're not the only one who's noticed it!
JenRN already called him edgey... Sorry Tremo but I just know you like this!!
Yeahhh... me still a newb...

hayley 01-09-2004 11:51 PM

Quote:

You do?? Honestly?? ;) ;) ;) ;)

:lolsign: Just a blonde stating the obvious :roll:

hayley 01-09-2004 11:52 PM

Quote:

Hmmm... You're not the only one who's noticed it!
JenRN already called him edgey... Sorry Tremo but I just know you like this!!
Yeahhh... me still a newb...

Yeah...:( It's true though. Somethings up his butt and he's not like he used to be.

Awww...the newbie!!!! ;)

TeriB19 01-10-2004 12:48 AM

Jen and I have both noticed Marcos' change, Hayley. Big difference in him. Sorry Marcos, but you're acting a lot differently lately. And not in a real nice way either.

hayley 01-10-2004 01:45 AM

Yeah sorry Marcos if you are reading this but I agree 100% with what Teri is saying. You have changed, and not for the better. :(