CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   So... it's the day after Christmas.. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5352)

Wylde-Tremonti 12-26-2003 02:20 PM

So... it's the day after Christmas..

What Did You Get? :D :D :D

JulieCitySlicker 12-26-2003 03:12 PM

I got a really nice cross necklace with matching earrings, one of those italian charm bracelets with my name, a coffee mug cuz I work at Starbucks, a ferret since they are my favorite pets, the Coca Cola symbol cuz I collect that kinda stuff, my birthstone, then my brother got me some charms for it that are #1 sis and a heart, then I got a stainless steel peppermillCoca Cola socks, and a coca cola liscence plate, a sunflower rug with matching placemats, coca cola long sleeve shirt, and a sunflower notebook, and a few other things.

Still have my other Christmas to go to tomorrow to :D

Mulletman 12-26-2003 03:50 PM

i got a new iPaq h5555, perfect waste of money for the tech freak and uber-geek in your life. that was the coolest thing i got. i also got a bunch of knits/sweaters and shirts, i love those. i also got the same exact fleece pull over from two different people lol.

JulieCitySlicker 12-26-2003 03:58 PM

LMAO ;) I love it when ya get the same things from people :D

I got the same birthday card from my grandpa 2 years in a row :lolsign:

Dogstar 12-26-2003 03:58 PM

I got a silver-bracelet watch, a coffee pot, a jewelry box, a pretty silver crystal-heart necklace, gift certificates to a department store and the Outback, crystal picture frame, the Cowboy Up 2003 Red Sox season video, a Boston Bruins key chain, lots of fun stocking stuffers, a beautiful hat and two scarves knitted by mom, wine-glass charms, and mulling spices. :D :)

Sheila63 12-26-2003 07:04 PM

Let's see I got a photo album with a beautiful sterling silver cover from a friend at work, a glass snowman ornament from my boss, a really nice journal to write in from one of my sisters and the one thing I asked for - an XM satellite radio for my car!! I can't wait to install it. :D

Bridge of Clay 12-26-2003 07:44 PM

ok, ok, ok! now it's my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a...

GUITAR AND AN AMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam:

yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

It's a 15 watt Peavey with 2 clean and 2 dirty channels. Here's a link for the pic of it:
http://www.mercadolivre.com.br/org-i...99159_1282.jpg

and a Shelter Les Paul, Goldtop finish. I only noticed it doesn't have a bridge after I got home... but it's ok, I can upgrade it later.

here are some pics of it: http://www.mercadolivre.com.br/jm/it...LB&id=15699597

the above is not my guitar, but it's same model and stuff. looks like the same. :D

I'm so happy! It looks like that old gibson Mark used to play live (before he got signed with PRS) now I can truly rock on!

I'm still figuring out how to use the amp, since it's my first eletric... I'm trying settings and stuff... I played it at the store, and the guy setted the amp in a way it sounded just like a Fender, I swear! I played this guitar plugged on a HUGE fender like 5 minutes before. I wonder what he did! :angel:

And I need to tune the guitar as well, since it came closed in the box and tottaly untuned... maybe I should ask for an eletronic tuner for birthday, since it's not that far (take a note, it's Feb 6th ;) )

lol! I'm so fricking happy right now!

Dogstar 12-26-2003 07:48 PM

Very cool, Marcos! That's a sweet looking instrument! Enjoy!!!!

PaulMcCoygirl 12-26-2003 08:03 PM

I got a maroonelectric guitar with an amp and an electric tuner. I received a silver bracelet with a heart on it and a silver necklace that has a box charm o it that you can open. I got a 3 in one printer. It's the greatest! You can copy, scan and print. :P I also got a new clock for my wall, it glows in the dark. Oh and I also got a guitar stand and book on how to play the Creed guitar riffs in each song. Overall I had an excellent Christmas!

Bridge of Clay 12-26-2003 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Very cool, Marcos! That's a sweet looking instrument! Enjoy!!!!

You bet I will! :D lol!

thanks!

Bridge of Clay 12-26-2003 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I also got a book on how to play the Creed guitar riffs in each song.!

really?????? :eek: wow!!!!!1

how cool is that?! scan it for us, please!!!

lol!

what's this Creed book called and its publisher?

Mulletman 12-26-2003 08:37 PM

its prolly a fake book. i love the fake books, they are cheaper and they show several variations of notes and chords.

njcreedite 12-26-2003 09:19 PM

Ahhh yes, the day after... always a bit of a let down. All that work and excitement and now it's over. THANK GOD!!!! I'm exhausted.
Let's see....I got
2 Soundgarden cd's Superunknown and Badmotorfinger
1 Tool cd (their latest)
3 Metallica dvd's Cunning Stunts, Making of S&M...and Classic Albums (the making and tour of the Black album)
am looking forward to viewing these dvd's soon with Dogstar :D
Also got a wonderful new camera....complicated, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sooner or later (okay...later :o )
a beautiful heart necklace, more cd and dvd stuff, some clothes
Oh yeah....and a new car. Hubby thought I needed one. :eek: :D

Wylde-Tremonti 12-26-2003 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
ok, ok, ok! now it's my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a...

GUITAR AND AN AMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam:

yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

It's a 15 watt Peavey with 2 clean and 2 dirty channels. Here's a link for the pic of it:
http://www.mercadolivre.com.br/org-i...99159_1282.jpg

!

is that the Rage 158???

Sheila63 12-26-2003 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcreedite
Ahhh yes, the day after... always a bit of a let down. All that work and excitement and now it's over. THANK GOD!!!! I'm exhausted.
Let's see....I got
2 Soundgarden cd's Superunknown and Badmotorfinger
1 Tool cd (their latest)
3 Metallica dvd's Cunning Stunts, Making of S&M...and Classic Albums (the making and tour of the Black album)
am looking forward to viewing these dvd's soon with Dogstar :D
Also got a wonderful new camera....complicated, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sooner or later (okay...later :o )
a beautiful heart necklace, more cd and dvd stuff, some clothes
Oh yeah....and a new car. Hubby thought I needed one. :eek: :D

WOW, Linda, a new car!!! That's exciting!! I hope you enjoy it. :driving: