CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Audioslave - Revelations (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11180)

RMadd 07-30-2006 02:30 PM

Audioslave - Revelations

Anyone have any details on this album? I was browsing thru a St. Louis Alt Rock station's list of upcoming releases, and Audioslave's newest is supposedly due out Sept 9 or so....

bilal 07-30-2006 04:34 PM

Re: Audioslave - Revelations

nope..... but heard its due next month.......... i am not sure if any video is realesed or so........... by the way.....isnt "revelations" a soundgarden song?

Muad'Dib 08-01-2006 05:39 PM

Original Fire is out on radios etc, its ok song, nothing special. Parts of Wide Awake and another song I cant recall right now are in the Miami Vice movie, from what ive heard of them both of them sound alot more promising then Original Fire. Interested to hear rest of album, hopefully Tom keeps his annoying out-of-place solos to a minimum.

Dogstar 08-01-2006 07:04 PM

Yeah, Original Fire bored me to be honest. I didn't really like it. I'm hoping the rest of it will be better.

Unforgiven Fan 08-01-2006 09:29 PM

I heard if for teh first time and it was a bummer...to me it sounded like a funk rock song which is not my thing...

bilal 08-02-2006 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Original Fire is out on radios etc, its ok song, nothing special. Parts of Wide Awake and another song I cant recall right now are in the Miami Vice movie, from what ive heard of them both of them sound alot more promising then Original Fire. Interested to hear rest of album, hopefully Tom keeps his annoying out-of-place solos to a minimum.

c'mon man.....no one can do it like Tom.....so let em be....should he also shred like the rest.......naa

Muad'Dib 08-02-2006 01:29 PM

I wont say hes not a talented guitarist, creates some amazing riffs, just find that he tends to chuck a solo in nearly every song, most of the time its not even needed. Doenst feel right in Original Fire, nor many of their other songs. IMO it ruins the flow of alot of the songs.

Perhaps more exciting though then new AS album is Chris is working on a 2nd solo album!

GregS 08-02-2006 02:49 PM

Where can i hear Audioslave's new song ?

metalchris25 08-02-2006 11:55 PM

I would like to know too!!^

Muad'Dib 08-05-2006 04:50 AM

can hear some of revelations track on the preview of album of XBOX live. here is link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R7VBL3sIM0

Sounds reallly promising!

metalchris25 08-05-2006 02:12 PM

I agree. I can't believe I missed this on Live....

cariocawlad 08-08-2006 01:14 PM

Revelations, the new Audioslave album, will be realesed in September 5th. You can hear the first single in their official website (www.audioslave.com). You also can see the video in yahoo music.

Well, I disagree with you all...I really enjoyed Original Fire, but the other tracks look like very better. I just can't wait to get the new album.

Peace.

RelearningLove 08-09-2006 10:16 AM

it's not a bad song!

GregS 08-09-2006 03:56 PM

original fire sucks..

titan9 08-09-2006 08:44 PM

Original Fire's alright, but nothing special. It's actually kinda a repetitive song. Hopefully the rest of the album is better. I really enjoyed "Out Of Exile", so I have high hopes for this new CD.

BTW, the idea of another Cornell solo album is exciting. I finally got around to getting his solo debut CD a month or two ago and like it a lot.