CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What is a girl to do???? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=103)

Draka29 09-30-2002 02:40 PM

What is a girl to do????

Hello all!! I have ground floor seating at the Portland, Oregon concert on Oct. 17th. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get backstage? Unfortunately, I am unable to donate $5000 to the WAWO foundation. Please Help.:angel:

hayley 09-30-2002 06:22 PM

oh again...well, somebody menitoned a guy wearing purple with yellow on it, and he's holding backstage passes..u have to beg. welcome to the board!!

TeriB19 09-30-2002 09:44 PM

Maybe if you got 5000 of your friends to each give you a dollar? Either that or stalk the guy with the yellow & purple badge giving out backstage passes.

luvscott4ever 10-01-2002 12:14 AM

Re: What is a girl to do????

Quote:

Originally posted by Draka29
Hello all!! I have ground floor seating at the Portland, Oregon concert on Oct. 17th.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get backstage?  Unfortunately, I am unable to donate $5000 to the WAWO foundation.  Please Help.:angel:

there's way too much security, they surround the whole front/back of the stage!! My big plan is: I'm flying into Vegas Friday, gonna scope out the venue there and wait for the show to get over, try and keep track of the bus...If they stay in Vegas over nite, I'll try and follow where they go...I'm going to the show in Phoenix, so I'm hoping to follow the bus there...I'm bound and determined to meet them this trip...I went to 2 shows in August, but didn't get lucky either time!! I didn't have a plan either!!! I've been thinking about this for @ a month now, hopefully between my daughter and I, we will come up with something!!! We found where the tour bus was in Cincy, but they took off right after the show, and we didn't get out in time, they were already gone when we got out of the gates!!! :crying:

allison 10-01-2002 09:28 AM

I had not heard of the guy with the yellow and purple badge handing out backstage passes. Any more info about him? I will definitely keep my eye out for him. :eek:

TeriB19 10-01-2002 11:16 PM

Re: Re: What is a girl to do????

Quote:

Originally posted by luvscott4ever
there's way too much security, they surround the whole front/back of the stage!!  My big plan is: I'm flying into Vegas Friday, gonna scope out the venue there and wait for the show to get over, try and keep track of the bus...If they stay in Vegas over nite, I'll try and follow where they go...I'm going to the show in Phoenix, so I'm hoping to follow the bus there...I'm bound and determined to meet them this trip...I went to 2 shows in August, but didn't get lucky either time!!  I didn't have a plan either!!!  I've been thinking about this for @ a month now, hopefully between my daughter and I, we will come up with something!!!  We found where the tour bus was in Cincy, but they took off right after the show, and we didn't get out in time, they were already gone when we got out of the gates!!!  :crying:

She's got her black catsuit, ropes, synchronized watch with daughter, and Mission Impossible theme song ready to go. She is a woman on a mission and I truly believe eventually she will meet her goal of meeting the band.

luvscott4ever 10-02-2002 05:08 PM

Re: Re: Re: What is a girl to do????

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
She's got her black catsuit, ropes, synchronized watch with daughter, and Mission Impossible theme song ready to go. She is a woman on a mission and I truly believe eventually she will meet her goal of meeting the band.

From your lips to Gods ears, Little Buddy!!!!

TeriB19 10-02-2002 09:31 PM

I just hope you don't get arrested for stalking. Maybe you and Scott's other stalker could share a cell?

luvscott4ever 10-02-2002 09:48 PM

Quote:

I just hope you don't get arrested for stalking. Maybe you and Scott's other stalker could share a cell?

There on big difference....I'm not stupid enough to get caught!!!
You have to do these things subtly, you can't act like a raving lunatic, I maybe CreedCrazy, yes crazy, not stupid!!! :D

TeriB19 10-02-2002 09:53 PM

Then she could take lessons from you. Lesson #1, leave your copy of the restraining order at home. Lesson #2, disguise disguise disguise.

luvscott4ever 10-02-2002 09:58 PM

Quote:

Then she could take lessons from you. Lesson #1, leave your copy of the restraining order at home. Lesson #2, disguise disguise disguise.

NO DOUBT!!!! How stupid can you be, oh, look here, I've got my restraining order!!!! Make you wonder what the hell she did to begin with!!

TeriB19 10-02-2002 10:01 PM

I don't know, I hope it wasn't getting tix to 5 different Creed shows all over the country, hanging out back behind the tour buses, knocking people out of the way to get down front, following the buses from city to city. That would really be a crazed fan!;)

luvscott4ever 10-02-2002 10:07 PM

Quote:

I don't know, I hope it wasn't getting tix to 5 different Creed shows all over the country, hanging out back behind the tour buses, knocking people out of the way to get down front, following the buses from city to city. That would really be a crazed fan!;)

It will be 6 shows, and Saturday will be the first time I have to knock people out of the way, this is my first pit show!! and REALLY hoping to follow!!! and me??? crazed??? NAW!!! :angel:

TeriB19 10-02-2002 10:08 PM

DAMN ?? I lost count. Nah, that doesn't qualify as stalking. Now 7...that's a different story.;)

luvscott4ever 10-02-2002 10:11 PM

me, crazed?? sshhhh, don't tell anyone!!! ;)