CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp Creed 4 Life! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6590)

creedman 05-13-2004 04:47 PM

Stapp Creed 4 Life!

Well if the rest of the band is done with Creed, Stapp still has his Creed tatoo! Hope it stays on!

WeatheredWoman 05-13-2004 06:31 PM

...Just like a whole bunch of CREED-fans have! :cool:

Why wouldn't it stay on?? :)
There's nothing to be ashamed of... to have a tatt of your "musically baby"!!! To have a tatt of something that's so BIG... so wide spread throughout the world!

I don't see a problem... what's yours??? :confused:

Higher_Desire 05-13-2004 06:38 PM

Well, Brian Marshall still has his Creed tattoo. (A big crest on his left shoulder.) Anyway, I'm still believing what we've been told before by the guys that Creed is definetly not over.

H-- :banana:

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-13-2004 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Well, Brian Marshall still has his Creed tattoo. (A big crest on his left shoulder.) Anyway, I'm still believing what we've been told before by the guys that Creed is definetly not over.

H-- :banana:

Yeah!

14Fuel 05-13-2004 07:30 PM

I'm sure he'll keep it on if they are infact over. (liking to believe they aren't)Creed represented a big part of all the guys' lives and that's what usually is the inspiration behind a tatoo. You're marking your body with something that you either care about or at one time meant a great deal to you. (now getting people's names tatoo'd on ya is a different story) I have a friend who used to be a cowgirl and isn't anymore but she refuses to get her "cowgirl" tatoo removed from her hip because she says it brings her good memories and it's a part of what makes up her past.

-Sherri

Sheila63 05-13-2004 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
...Just like a whole bunch of CREED-fans have! :cool:

You're so right, Stef. I'm among those fans that have a crest tattoo and regardless of what happens, I love it and I'm so happy I have it. :)

14Fuel 05-13-2004 08:14 PM

I don't care what anyone says..............I'm still gettin my crest tatoo!
:crest:

-Sherri

WeatheredWoman 05-13-2004 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
You're so right, Stef. I'm among those fans that have a crest tattoo and regardless of what happens, I love it and I'm so happy I have it. :)

Yep I know Sheila! And I love your tatt too! :D :D :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14Fuel

Way to go!!! :thumbsup:

Agent D 05-13-2004 08:19 PM

Stapp will keep that till the day he dies and I'm sure he's proud to have it. ;)

luvscott4ever 05-14-2004 03:13 PM

That's just like me!! I wouldn't trade or erase my crest tat for NOTHING!!! Same with my Godsmack sun and my APC circle/Tool eye tat!! Even if any of these bands ever split, for me, it's all about the music!! They've all brought such GREAT music and GREAT friends into my life, I wouldn't trade ANY of my tats for ANYTHING!!! :D

Sheila63 05-14-2004 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Yep I know Sheila! And I love your tatt too! :D :D :D

Thanks, Stef. :D :D

creedsister 05-14-2004 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedman
Well if the rest of the band is done with Creed, Stapp still has his Creed tatoo! Hope it stays on!

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww....what else

Dani 05-15-2004 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14Fuel
:crest:

-Sherri

Same here :)