CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The AMAZING nonsence off topic, chat thread!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=812)

hayley 12-17-2002 03:37 PM

:rolleyes: i can't talk to danny no more becauze we chatter too much, so i can only talk to him on our thread:crying:

Xterminator27 12-17-2002 03:38 PM

H A H A HA A A H A AH ???????????????????????????

ok thats neat, bnut u peopel talk to much about teh stupidest things lol livbe ive never done that:D

DangerousDan85 12-17-2002 06:43 PM

paint smells like glue

SJack5802 12-17-2002 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
what the hell are you talking about?

Yeah, what are you talkin about X?

DangerousDan85 12-17-2002 06:53 PM

camel's have black tongues

hayley 12-17-2002 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xterminator27
H A  H  A  HA A A H A AH ???????????????????????????

ok thats neat, bnut u peopel talk to much about teh stupidest things lol livbe ive never done that:D

well i can always give you lessons, i think i am a natural;)

krzycreedbabe 12-17-2002 08:36 PM

YAY FOR NATURALS!! dude i seriously feel like so left out on this bb anymore...damn school is cuttin into my bb time :(

hayley 12-17-2002 09:39 PM

yeah stink huh? well when school was still goin i was still on..bad i know but the time goes real fast when your on here

hotforscott 12-17-2002 09:55 PM

i wish i was still in school. seems things were so much easier then.

hayley 12-17-2002 10:04 PM

man that's what Teri and Dogstar say...but it doesn't seem like that when you are in school, life seems fair when you are just going into your teenage years, cauze you are like trying to find youself, trying to find who you are, you know? its hard

hotforscott 12-17-2002 10:12 PM

if i just had to find myself i would be set. i think that all of the things i do on a day to day basis defines me. i understand what you mean, and i am sure it seems the hardest now, but when you are older you will think you were on EASY street at your age.

hayley 12-17-2002 10:16 PM

okay i'll take your word for it.

hotforscott 12-17-2002 10:27 PM

I am tellin' ya. you may not beleive it now, i don't expect you to. you couldn't have convinced me at your age either, but you will one day think that you had it easier. i am not much older then you, but my responsibilites started young. I am 23 and I have a 4 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. I am busy with SO many things that it's hard to do anything for myself anymore. I always get my perks in when possible. They take some planning though and you learn to make stuff happen, or it won't. My time gets taken advantage of sometimes because I am the mother. My husband and kids don't mean to expect so much, it's just that I am so damn good at my job, they can't resist. LOL. I do have a 24/7 job, actually it would probably be more accurate to say, I have 1000 jobs that go on 24/7. I wouldn't change my life, not one bit, but I can say ENJOY YOUR YOUTH!

TeriB19 12-17-2002 10:42 PM

Damn straight, listen to her Haley, she knows what she's talking about. Have fun, hang with your friends and remember those good times. I don't want to sound like growing up and older is a drag, but sometimes you don't have the freedoms you once had when you were younger. You live with your parents who pay for you to live, eat, dress, etc. You can go out after school, stay in if you want, basically come and go as you please. Once you graduate and get a job to pay your own way, life gets a little harder, then the relationships, which get confusing, then the kids which are like confusion X 100. Like I said, I'm not saying it's BAD to grow up, just don't be in a big hurry to do so.:)

DangerousDan85 12-17-2002 11:09 PM

Tortilla Chips remind me of Christmas