CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Prayers Needed For Michael Tremonti (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10264)

Steve 12-30-2005 03:26 PM

Prayers Needed For Michael Tremonti

As posted by Denise at ABB.net:

Quote:

Everyone,

Michael was in a serious car accident last night in Chicago. He's in a medical induced coma at the moment. He has too many injuries to list, but we're all praying for him and thankful that he's alive. I'm on my way to Chicago in the morning and will try and keep you all posted on his progress.

Say all kinds of prayers for him please!!

Thanks,
Denise

He and his family are definately in my prayers.

SummerGirl 12-30-2005 03:37 PM

Re: Prayers Needed For Michael Tremonti

OMG...my prayers and thoughts are with Michael and all of his family.

Anna1011 12-30-2005 03:48 PM

Omg!! Michael and family are definately in my thoughts.

titan9 12-30-2005 03:55 PM

Wow, that has to be tough for everyone involved. Michael and the rest of the Tremonti family are in my thoughts and prayers.

crest tattoo 12-30-2005 04:30 PM

Absolutely. If anyone gets updates, please keep us all updated!

Steve 12-30-2005 04:49 PM

Semi-update from Denise:

Quote:

no updates yet. I don't really want to list his injuries, but know that he has many broken bones, ribs, etc and he isn't breathing on his own. he's in the medically induced coma for a reason, and will probably be in the coma for a couple of weeks. I will see him tomorrow and come back online when I can.

I know this board is huge and Michael thinks of you all as his friends, so please please please say all the prayers you can for him.

Denise

Anna1011 12-30-2005 04:51 PM

my sister is sending her thoughts and prayers aswell.

Bridge of Clay 12-30-2005 05:22 PM

I don't have much to say... he's on my prayer list along to his family.

guitardude1985 12-30-2005 06:16 PM

My thoughts go out to him and the tremonti family. I'm more than sure mark will be up there to see him. I know that whole feeling, I had to go through a very simialar expericence with my dad last summer, only under different circumstances. Anyway, I hope the best for him. Dam those inexperienced motorists (not trying be be funny).

The Lithium 12-30-2005 06:43 PM

Wow, that's... wow... I honestly don't know what to say. I met Michael in Paris, and he seemed like a really sweet guy. He was very, very nice to me, just like his brother. I only hope he will recover and continue to tour with AB.

I've spoken to Michael a few times over the net and met him once... I have no "relationship" to him. Yet this is really bugging me. You know... It's just one of those things you never expect to happen.

My thoughts are especially going out to the Tremonti family and Denise. I can't even imagine what they're going through right now.

I know Denise problalby won't read this, but... (Wow, it's so hard to find the right words, yet I wanna say something)... I can't understand, but I can imagine your pain right now... And I really do hope Michael recovers!

Anna1011 12-30-2005 06:49 PM

i feel so helpless sat here not being able to do anything.

GregS 12-30-2005 10:48 PM

Ye , this is horrible news , Coming end of year and something like this happens , all i gotta say is hang in there Micheal! My thoughts go out to The Tremonti family.

TeriB19 12-30-2005 11:46 PM

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Tremontis. So sorry to hear about this.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 12-30-2005 11:55 PM

My prayers are with Michael and family. I pray that everything turns out for the best for all involved. God Bless.

Dogstar 12-30-2005 11:57 PM

Holy crap, that is just awful. I'll add my thoughts and prayers to the list as well.

Ana4Stapp 12-31-2005 12:47 AM

My Thoughts and prayers go to Michael and his family.

The Lithium 12-31-2005 06:56 AM

So far, there's no new updates.

Anna1011 12-31-2005 08:45 AM

Quote:

I'm on my way to Chicago in an hour or so. and will hopefully get to see Michael by this afternoon... and thought I'd give you all the last update I got last night from Michael's Dad. It was definitely a good news day.... Michael is surprising everyone (yes, prayers really do work!)... when he was first admitted to the trauma center they told Papa T they didn't think he was going to make it, or if he did he would have massive brain damage- but Michael is a strong cat as you all know... he's cleared of any major brain damage and now they're telling Papa T that he's one lucky young man.... I just know he's gonna make it through this and all of your thoughts and prayers are definitely helping! Keep up the postive thoughts and prayers and I'll be sure to tell Michael that everyone here is pulling for him. It may be a while before I can get back online, but I'll have Alicia update you all soon.

Thank you once again,
Denise

good news

The Lithium 12-31-2005 09:24 AM

Phheeew... I think the Tremonti family have been through enough, losing their mother.

RoffeDH 12-31-2005 11:19 AM

Just saw this! hours before the new year...
My prayers are with you Michael and I belive that God will give you streangth to keep doing what you do. Don't loos your faith and you can do what ever you wish!

Bridge of Clay 12-31-2005 11:51 AM

I keep praying for you, mate! Hold on and be strong!

emissarygtrist 12-31-2005 12:31 PM

I've met and talked to Michael 4 times and he has always been the coolest guy ever. He even gave me an address so that I could send my bands demo to Mark. He invited me and my friends to sound check at the last show....
This is terrible:( He's in my prayers.

Dogstar 12-31-2005 12:52 PM

Yes, indeed, he is great with the fans and very patient and accommodating. Sending some more positive thoughts, prayers and healing vibes his way.

crest tattoo 12-31-2005 12:55 PM

It sounds like our prayers are working! Everyone, keep praying, and he'll come out of this!

guitardude1985 12-31-2005 11:04 PM

Well, it's a true holiday meriacle.

TeriB19 12-31-2005 11:21 PM

So glad to hear Michael's condition is improving, but still praying hard for a full recovery and for strength and hope for his family. Thanks for updating us!!

Creed7352 01-01-2006 05:30 AM

if anyone would like to send a get well card to michael (cards only right now, no flowers or gifts etc) you can do so by pming alicia on abb.net and she'll get you her address and you can send it to her...she'll make sure he gets them. also, if you're overseas, don't worry about a time frame, she'll get those to him as well.

geletmote 01-01-2006 07:26 AM

yer they dont deserve this, PRAYER for sure.

RoffeDH 01-01-2006 09:28 AM

Thanks Creed7352, will do so...
Keep up this!

Steve 01-01-2006 12:09 PM

The latest update from Denise:

Quote:

I have spoken with Denise this morning and she would like you all to know that Michael continues to surprise everyone! He had a great day yesterday!

They have ruled out having to do brain surgery which is a huge, and probably the most important, hurdle to overcome. It will still be sometime however, before they know if there will be any memory loss. He opened his eyes twice yesterday, and Denise and Papa T. were right there with him. He grabbed Denise's hand and squeezed hard. He could communicate with his eyes, and he was responsive. He is understandably confused about what day it is and what is going on, but Denise and his family are there to reassure him. He's begun receiving nutrition. There was a lot of hope in Denise's voice and it was great news to hear!

Denise and the Tremonti family are so grateful for your prayers, and firmly believe in the power of them. They want to thank you all so very much, and ask that you continue to keep Michael in your thoughts.

RoffeDH 01-01-2006 02:34 PM

Thanks for the update Steve! This is realy good news to hear... He will be getting my get well card soon I hope!

Anna1011 01-01-2006 03:14 PM

thanx for the update, its great to hear hes doing so well

Dogstar 01-01-2006 05:40 PM

Thanks for the update, Steve! I'm sooo glad he is making progress.

Vliegs 01-02-2006 02:38 AM

Here's another one for ya'll from Denise at Abb.net

Quote:

Each day is getting better. Michael was pretty stable today, a bit of pneumonia but that's to be expected with his injuires. He'll overcome all of this, and we all appreciate your thoughts and prayers! Please keep them coming!!!

Mark arrived today and when I told Michael Mark was standing there he opened his eyes and slightly grabbed Marks' hand. You can imagine the emotions that go through you when you see that brotherly love in action. He has so many wonderful people that love him, it's just amazing- then again so is Michael!!

There probably won't be any more major updates on michael until the next couple of days- but if there are I'll be back online or Alicia will for me.

Thank you all so very much!!!

Denise

The Lithium 01-02-2006 04:55 AM

Wow, you could make a movie out of this moving story...

The Lithium 01-02-2006 05:44 AM

Here's an update from Gloria, Michael's girlfriend. (No, Denise is not Michael's girlfriend. The two of them used to be a couple, but not anymore. Denise remained very close to Michael and the Tremonti family, though. Especially to Papa T).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloria
Michael's condition is stable. I too believe in the power of prayer. Please continue to pray for Michael. He is in very good hands. The doctors and nurses are wonderful. A doctor and a nurse had shared miracle stories with me about other patients that gave me great hope. I have faith that Michael will do well. The doctors and nurses are very hopeful. Thank You - Thank You - Thank You All For Your Prayers!!! My brother shared with me that if 2-3 prayers are given on the same day, that God answers faster. I believe he read that from the bible. Given that Michael has many people praying for him - he will get through this.

Gloria

Anna1011 01-02-2006 09:12 AM

such great news :)

Rocketqueen 01-02-2006 09:27 AM

yea he will pull right on through it , THE GOD THAT HEALETH THEE and blessed us with mircale doing DOCS AMEN !!!! now days as long as your body is healthey enough to pull through surgeys they can replace just about anything and fix it And GIVE GOD THE PRAISE FOR IT,

crest tattoo 01-02-2006 10:03 AM

Yes, Matthew 18:20 says, "Whenever two or three of you come together in my name, I am there with you."
All of us should keep praying, that's for sure.

Dogstar 01-02-2006 07:06 PM

This is so great to hear. He's definitely still on the prayer list. More healing vibes, too.