CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Shadows (another new poem) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9928)

stappissohot 11-11-2005 02:30 PM

Shadows (another new poem)

Hidden amongst the shadows
Frightened and alone
On my knees pleading and begging
I guess I'm the forgotten, the alone
Small rays of light have shone
I overlook them and push farther back
I guess I'm the unreachable
The headstrong and stubborn
My fate unseeable
Dancing with danger
Fighting away help
I need nothing, I walk alone
Now is my last chance
I give fate one last glace
I take a leap
A leap of fate
Pulled out of the shadows
Who saved me?
Thank you, thank you
I'll fly, I'll soar
And be in the shadows no more

Rocketqueen 11-11-2005 09:14 PM

the head strong and stubborn i consider it as a gift :D not that i,am im just stupid i also consider that a gift haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cheers: no im serious i loved the entire peace i cant spell tonite your lastest wrtings pumkinpie has shown growth,

stappissohot 11-12-2005 02:58 AM

why thank you *bows* I'm tired as well so I'll stick with this short little post here, lol

Rocketqueen 11-12-2005 10:58 AM

your welcome sweetie

stappissohot 11-12-2005 01:35 PM

lol.....TGD November 22, yay.....sorry that's all I have to say, they play him on music choice along with my friend's fave band Disturbed....

Rocketqueen 11-12-2005 05:58 PM

cool

stappissohot 11-13-2005 02:18 AM

yup, very cool, my friend Haley doesn't like Creed or Stapp much, she likes Bullets and that's about it, I piss her off when I play music, she hates it.... I like some of Disturbed's songs like Stricken but dats about it..... see if I was working with Scott Stapp his next album would be titled Crack The Whip..... wait and see.... just wait and see *daydreaming about working with stapp*

Rocketqueen 11-13-2005 12:12 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaa i could think of many Meh Self :) TGD Is Awsome Though For A first Solo Title

stappissohot 11-13-2005 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
Haaaaaaaaaaa i could think of many Meh Self :) TGD Is Awsome Though For A first Solo Title

....hmmm, I still like Crack The Whip.... I just need to talk to him for like FIVE seconds, that's all I need to convince him to make his next album Crack The Whip, ugh....but how in hell am I going to talk to him? Man I guess I'm just daydreaming, maybe even hoping I could be his lyric writing partner....god wouldn't that be nice.... but it's all a stupid dream....

Rocketqueen 11-13-2005 11:16 PM

LMAO i,ll see what i cant do about it HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol i dont crack the whip sounds likes it be done already or something sweetie darkness of neverland or yoda with a face lift :)

stappissohot 11-15-2005 04:10 PM

Lol, yeah those sound like good album titles too...but I still like Crack The Whip better

Rocketqueen 11-15-2005 11:07 PM

they are more alternative titles though sweetie Crack The Whip well now that you got a thing for it HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA its 2 late now to think about it, just practice with that whip whip whip whip do the cooooooooooooool whip :syncdance and crack it on a back burner lol and throw in verses like yoda needs a face lift or something he really does its amazing how Lucas pulled that off In The New Triolgy the mans a genuis it acutally took the time to make yoda look like he walked out of a fricking beverly hills Surgen clinc and walked back in a galax far away

stappissohot 11-16-2005 04:10 PM

Lol, weirdo, just kidding, do the cool whip???? I'm not much into Star Wars, but George Lucas was born here in Modesto....some pride right?? Lol....

Rocketqueen 11-16-2005 11:14 PM

no i,am weird Do The Cool Whip Was A jingle From An Old Cool Whip Commerciale, it just sorta poped in my head Sweetarts

stappissohot 11-17-2005 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
no i,am weird Do The Cool Whip Was A jingle From An Old Cool Whip Commerciale, it just sorta poped in my head Sweetarts

Lol....I like cool whip :D but ah vell, I'll celebrate my birthday today with cake....strawberry cake with vanilla icing, and I am probably the only one in the world that likes it.....lol, more for me :D