CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Fans By City (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Where ya from?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7)

Dogstar 03-04-2006 10:07 PM

Re: Where ya from??

LOL, AliceInChains...Please tell me you're not a Yankees fan :D...;)

AliceInChains 03-05-2006 10:58 AM

Dogstar, I regret to inform you that I am, indeed, a card-carrying member of the Derek Jeter fan club (dodges spears and arrows from Yankee haters)! Do I lose all credibility now? Does it help that I grew up the late-80's/early-90's Yankees, who were the Merriam-Webster definition of suckage? I love Torre and Jeter and Mo, but I hate that there's no salary cap. While I enjoy pounding proverbial Red Sox ass, I would prefer to do it without spending the GNP of Denmark each year. Are you a Met fan? You said you're from Conn, right? Egad--that must make you....a SOX FAN? Say it ain't so, Joe!

Dogstar 03-05-2006 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliceInChains
Dogstar, I regret to inform you that I am, indeed, a card-carrying member of the Derek Jeter fan club (dodges spears and arrows from Yankee haters)! Do I lose all credibility now? Does it help that I grew up the late-80's/early-90's Yankees, who were the Merriam-Webster definition of suckage? I love Torre and Jeter and Mo, but I hate that there's no salary cap. While I enjoy pounding proverbial Red Sox ass, I would prefer to do it without spending the GNP of Denmark each year. Are you a Met fan? You said you're from Conn, right? Egad--that must make you....a SOX FAN? Say it ain't so, Joe!

LOL!! Yes, sad, but true, I am a die-hard Red Sox fan. I'm originally from Rhode Island, but I spent many years living in Connecticut and arguing with Yankees fans ;). It's all good, though, because at least you have excellent taste in music ;)

AliceInChains 03-05-2006 12:05 PM

AAAH! Can't blame you--Pawtucket's right there, so you've got your reasons for siding with the enemy. :)! Congrats on 2004, incidentally...it was like coming THISCLOSE to a night of wonderful sex with Kate Winslet and then watching your enemy spend the night with her. Still, it was good for baseball, and now I can stop hearing about the silly curse that Dan Shaughnessy never shuts up about. And speaking of Alice--they've just announced European tour dates! To quote Almost Famous: "It's all happening!"

Dogstar 03-06-2006 01:42 PM

Quote:

AAAH! Can't blame you--Pawtucket's right there, so you've got your reasons for siding with the enemy. :)! Congrats on 2004, incidentally...it was like coming THISCLOSE to a night of wonderful sex with Kate Winslet and then watching your enemy spend the night with her. Still, it was good for baseball, and now I can stop hearing about the silly curse that Dan Shaughnessy never shuts up about. And speaking of Alice--they've just announced European tour dates! To quote Almost Famous: "It's all happening!"

LMAO! I'm happy to be done hearing those nasty 1918 chants from all those Yankees fans ;). I had to work that night, but of course, we had the game on and it was a glorious moment. My cell phone was on overload with all the calls from my family, friends and fellow Sox fans. I spent a ton of money on memorabilia, lol. We're not used to winning every other year ;).

Sentinel69 11-26-2006 06:55 AM

Netherlands.....the crazy dutch .

HeavenBesideYou 05-29-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

Excuse me, but how can you release dates without Layne?

What a disgrace!

Jerry solo I backed up a few years ago (degregation), but this is intolerable!!!

The truest AIC fan EVAR!!!

Heaven

:pimp:

McField 06-01-2007 04:33 AM

Finland

HeavensOnFire 06-17-2007 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McField
Finland

:) We,re not the same ,we,re different tonight so tonight so bright tonight And You know, you,re Never Sure But you could be right If you Held Yourself up to the light And the embers never fade in your City By the lake, the place you were born :) Believe Believe Believe In Me In The Urgency Of Now And If You Believe Theres Not A Tonight,So Bright tonight we,ll crucify the insincere tonight we,ll make things right tonight we,ll feel it all tonight well find away to offer up the night tonight the indesibable moments of your life tonight The Impossible is possible tonight believe me As I Beleive in you tonight oh buddy now u got me confused ;) i thought u were from heaven, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ive got to slow down on the caffine this morning My angelic friend

McField 06-27-2007 01:15 AM

not quite an angel...the one that fell

ur really poetic ^_^

HeavensOnFire 06-28-2007 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McField
not quite an angel...the one that fell

ur really poetic ^_^

thank you for ur kind words, you little lucky star you :) Finland is so much blessed...

pearly 12-18-2007 07:04 PM

Im from Montana :D

TrulyAmazing 12-20-2007 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearly
Im from Montana :D

welcome aboard nice pit bull it is a pit bull right

aarathi 02-01-2008 12:27 AM

I am from India. India is very beautiful country. Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world is situated in this country. I like my country very much.

TrulyAmazing 02-02-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aarathi
I am from India. India is very beautiful country. Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world is situated in this country. I like my country very much.

:) welcome aboard aarathi