CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   where to search for lyrics? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5936)

CreedH8er 02-23-2004 01:26 AM

where to search for lyrics?

I downloaded a song, and the only thing I've gotten out of it is the name, Track 1. I really like the song, but can't find any info. So I need a site where you can enter lyrics and do a search for the band or song, or both. Thanks for any help. I figured it would be called Silver Bullet, but I can't find anything on it.

facelessman 02-23-2004 01:28 AM

just type a line of the song in google and it should find it

GeeK_2004 02-23-2004 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedH8er
I downloaded a song, and the only thing I've gotten out of it is the name, Track 1. I really like the song, but can't find any info. So I need a site where you can enter lyrics and do a search for the band or song, or both. Thanks for any help. I figured it would be called Silver Bullet, but I can't find anything on it.

go to azlyrics.com

....maybe that site could/can help you ...

Higher_Desire 02-23-2004 12:01 PM

I use www.lyrics.astraweb.com. It's usually pretty good.

H-D :spank:

GoodGodGirl23 02-23-2004 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
just type a line of the song in google and it should find it

ditto

CreedH8er 02-23-2004 01:51 PM

Still no luck. My roomate and myself have both searched google, and no luck, also I've tried many sites, but none where you can enter lyrics and search for bands, or songs.

CreedH8er 02-23-2004 02:01 PM

If anyone wants to take a stab at it, just let me know, i'll send you the song thru AIM, and you can get the lyrics out of it.
Here's what I got, from the first part of it, a few words here and there left out that I didn't pick up on.

tonite fly away so high
our prayers
i'll breathe you in, won't let you down, won't hold you back, i won't make a sound
i know what scared you the most
being alone, just like them, being alive
dead
at least you have a heart
you know it shines so bright
gotta a single silver bullet shot right through my heart to prove i can't survive w/ out you
can you sleep at nite, if i hold you tight, won't let you go, this feels so right, please tell me this time

facelessman 02-23-2004 04:36 PM

idk what to tell you dude

PaulMcCoygirl 02-23-2004 07:26 PM

That song sounds very familiar........is it a mellow song or a hard rock song?

PaulMcCoygirl 02-23-2004 07:30 PM

I would let you send it to me, but I have MSN. Could you e-mail it to me instead? If I heard the song then I could probably tell you who sings it.

RMadd 02-23-2004 07:32 PM

The song is "Silver Bullet" by Hawthorne Heights, I've got MSN and AIM, so if anyone who has MSN wants it, I'll git it to ya.