CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 12-30-2005 08:19 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

relationships like any other part of life should be simple but we make it complicated. you find someone you click with, try your best to tolerate the things that annoy you about them (there has to be something) and if they ever hurt you in a major way you don't be foolish and hope things will be different this time because they won't. one reason its probably so stuffed up is because so many of these relationships start with no intention of ever lasting the distance, no wonder they end in regret and tears. anyway that is my dr.phil impersonation for today....lol

JulieCitySlicker 12-31-2005 12:48 AM

Hi Everyone,how arte ya*Hugs*
I'm doing ok,just tired. I have been awake since 7 am and its now almost midnight here! I can see myself being in bed in the very near future,lol.

I made it back from my visit home today,so I'm back in Missouri now and I don't go back to work uintil Monday. So thats cool,Haha!

Ana4Stapp 12-31-2005 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
relationships like any other part of life should be simple but we make it complicated. you find someone you click with, try your best to tolerate the things that annoy you about them (there has to be something) and if they ever hurt you in a major way you don't be foolish and hope things will be different this time because they won't. one reason its probably so stuffed up is because so many of these relationships start with no intention of ever lasting the distance, no wonder they end in regret and tears. anyway that is my dr.phil impersonation for today....lol

Seriously, these are the most true words I see on this board...

Anna1011 12-31-2005 08:32 AM

hey julie :hugs: welcome back chicka :D

Sincirr 12-31-2005 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hi Everyone,how arte ya*Hugs*
I'm doing ok,just tired. I have been awake since 7 am and its now almost midnight here! I can see myself being in bed in the very near future,lol.

I made it back from my visit home today,so I'm back in Missouri now and I don't go back to work uintil Monday. So thats cool,Haha!

Amen! Welcome back special lady!
:hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 12-31-2005 01:54 PM

Thanks Anna and Donna:hugs: :hugs:

Anna1011 01-01-2006 04:36 AM

i hate men grrrr

Sincirr 01-01-2006 05:12 AM

Amen sista!

And no problems Julie baby!

Anna1011 01-01-2006 05:37 AM

theres so many things i need to do today but dont want to :(

gotta get my english coursework done for tuesday :( and have gotta take a hat and jumper back to the guy i like :( its killin me having the reminder that he dont like me anymore :( *cries*

aussiecreeder 01-01-2006 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011

gotta get my english coursework done for tuesday :( and have gotta take a hat and jumper back to the guy i like :( its killin me having the reminder that he dont like me anymore :( *cries*

anna i'm sorry...:( but perhaps you can explain to me why you girls always end up falling for the guys that treat you the worst. i'm always hearing from girls " i want a nice guy and someone that will treat me properly". i'll get on my high horse and tell you the nice guy is that guy at the party who didn't try to take advantage of your drunken state whilst the assholes were circling like vultures hoping to take you back to their place for an easy screw. he's the guy who you tell your "guy problems" to while inside he's just wishing you didn't view him as some brother.

Anna1011 01-01-2006 06:17 AM

i guess cause we are stupid.

i thought id found the guy that was gonna treat me right, the nice guy, the one that didnt want to rush me into doing anything but something seemed to go wrong and now i think my mates getting with him cause theyv been seening alot of each other lately and he wont see me, she says he still likes me but his text havent shown it.

aussiecreeder 01-01-2006 06:30 AM

Quote:

i guess cause we are stupid.

i thought id found the guy that was gonna treat me right, the nice guy, the one that didnt want to rush me into doing anything but something seemed to go wrong and now i think my mates getting with him cause theyv been seening alot of each other lately and he wont see me, she says he still likes me but his text havent shown it.

well you don't need einstein to tell ya a guy around your age is going to be nowhere near you in terms of emotional development. if i was you i would be really dirty on my friend. eventually you'll find yourself a decent bloke who will you right. no guy is perfect (not even me) LOL :p but some of us are not so bad. however 90% are utter dipshits who almost seem to enjoy messing with girl's heads.

Anna1011 01-01-2006 06:34 AM

if she has got with him im gonna friggin kill her, wont be the first time my mates gone off with the guy i really like.

it hurts so bad :( all i seem to do is sit in my room and do nothing, i cant get him off my mind, im off my food and everything seems to remind me off him and every now and then ill think i can smell his smell and my heart starts beating faster :( i cant take feeling this way anymore

bet you lot are bored with me moaning now

Ana4Stapp 01-01-2006 09:27 AM

Quote:

Im so sorry Anna that you feel this way in the first day of the year.
I know its not an easy thing to do, (especially when we are 17 and i felt myself this way lots of times) but try to think that maybe this guy wasnt the right guy for you, because you are a special girl. You deserve more. ;)

This is the new year sweetie, and certainly this will be a great one to you.:)

And yeah aussie...we girls/woman ...we are 'experts' in choosing the wrong guy...:rolleyes:

Anna1011 01-01-2006 09:29 AM

Quote:

try to think that maybe this guy wasnt the right guy for you

but it felt so right :( has never felt righter with a guy.