CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 12-26-2005 06:03 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

feelin good. narnia rocked!

Anna1011 12-26-2005 08:22 AM

i had a great day yesterday, i got some fantastic presents :D and i got to see someone really special to me :)

hayley 12-27-2005 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
speedway? as in a racetrack? awesome fun! :D
boxing day and good friday are the two most boring days of the year IMO.
just watching the boxing day cricket against south africa.......

Yeah, speedway as in a racetrack. :) I didn't end up going in the end. :laugh: It's out on the main country road, so I needed a ride out there and no one wanted to go so .... LOL!
Yeah you're right, boxing day is really boring. I really should go out shopping for the bargians, but really how can those maniacs even be bothered? :p

JulieCitySlicker 12-27-2005 02:50 PM

Hi Everyone,how was your Christmas? Mine was good but very difficult as well. My mom is being somewhat unreasonable lately! She is very bitter and angry and is trying to use us kids as a tool against dad,wich isn't working on her part,but she is still trying. She is playing the make us feel guilty game as well and I am really getting tired of it! Everytime I'm around her,she is trash talking my dad really bad and I really haven't spent a lot of time with her because of it and then she tries giving me the guilt trip when we don't spend time with her. She is trying to play the victim with all of this when in all reality there is no victim here because my parents have both done things wrong and were both at fault in this. She just won't get it through her head that dad wasn't the only one who did wrong here. I am drained emotionally from all of the crap that is going on and in a way I just can't wait to go back to Missouri.

I just got an email from my friend back in Missouri and her boyfriends mom died yesterday morning. She was in the hospital for about 3 weeks with a stapp(sp) infection in her heart, and then right before I left to go home for Christmas they sent her home,because she was doing better but then she died all of a sudden. They are all in shock. So please pray for them! Thank you.

Ana4Stapp 12-27-2005 03:26 PM

Hey Julie, calm down! I think its not an easy thing, but you know your mom seems to be confused, shes probably doenst know how to deal with this new situation. She needs a little more time to adapt herself to circumstances. Be patient.Everythings is going to be fine...;)

JulieCitySlicker 12-27-2005 04:04 PM

Hey Ana,
Ya,I no that things will be fine eventually but my dad is about to drop a bomb soon,so I think that it will get worse before it gets better. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Ana4Stapp 12-27-2005 04:10 PM

Is he going to get married again or something?

JulieCitySlicker 12-27-2005 06:16 PM

No,he's not getting married again Ana;) He kinda has a girlfriend already and my parents aren't even divorced yet:eek:My sister and I are the only ones who know that he is seeing her to.
We drew names for our family Christmas and he got my sister and he spent more money on this girl than he did his own daughter!

Ana4Stapp 12-27-2005 06:36 PM

You know Julie, men cant live alone!! They always need someone.And they think they are practical, actually they are dependant of women.

Oh My God! Im missing , missing, missing someone!!!!!!!! lol

Anna1011 12-28-2005 01:16 PM

life sucks :(

Ana4Stapp 12-28-2005 01:18 PM

what happened , sweetie?

Anna1011 12-28-2005 01:27 PM

everything i just cant take it anymore

RMadd 12-28-2005 03:06 PM

What, exactly is Boxing Day? Do you fight people? Or package up all the gifts you got and return them?

hayley 12-28-2005 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
everything i just cant take it anymore

What's the matter? :( What do you mean by everything? :hugs:

LOL RMadd, I'm not too sure why it is called Boxing Day although to me it's just a day of being lazy, eating leftovers, and finishing off that bottle of tequila from the day before ... :laugh:

Anna1011 12-29-2005 05:20 AM

guy problems, had really thought id found the right guy this time, one that wasnt gonna screw me around, one i thought really liked me :( everything just felt so right when i was with him :(