CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   European and Australian tours CANCELLED... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10843)

Torn Daredevil 04-12-2006 02:52 AM

European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Info via PBF

I'm really starting to feel bad for all you Stapp fans. It seems he is trying to get rid of the supporters he has left. He is a douche, plain and simple. I'm not trying to start a flame war, but his antics continue to piss me off, and I really do feel bad for his supporters, as he continues to disappoint his fans.

*Sigh*

And to think I used to be a fan of this guy...

Sentinel69 04-12-2006 03:01 AM

Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

I really don't know what the reason is but this morning i got a message from ticketservice that the concert here in the netherlands is cancelled.

I am really dissapointed...i hope he has a good reason for cancelling.

gr,
Irene

INDIGOSTEVE 04-12-2006 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil
Info via PBF

I'm really starting to feel bad for all you Stapp fans. It seems he is trying to get rid of the supporters he has left. He is a douche, plain and simple. I'm not trying to start a flame war, but his antics continue to piss me off, and I really do feel bad for his supporters, as he continues to disappoint his fans.

*Sigh*

untill you know why the shows were cancelled, which you don't, shut up. you just make yourself look plain stupid.

Chase 04-12-2006 04:08 AM

Quote:

Info via PBF

*Sigh*

Bullshit you're not trying to start something... someone's health is more important than touring.

Robin101 04-12-2006 06:15 AM

It's amazing. Look what happened on the Weathered tour when Stapp wasn't fit to perform. Do you really want a repeat of that? Whether this a physical, mental or emotional problem, Stapp shouldn't be pressured into performing (like he did on the Weathered tour).

If this is Stapp's decision then fair play. He's said all along that he's going to do things at his own pace - he's obviously learning from his mistakes.

GregS 04-12-2006 07:49 AM

Haha this is lame. This is kinda good though.. hopefully this means he can come back some other time this year & do bigger europeon tours.

titan9 04-12-2006 09:25 AM

Quote:

Info via PBF

*Sigh*

Before you call him a "douche" for canceling tour dates, how about you wait until a reason is announced for it? And not trying to start a flame war? Please. You're just trying to stir the soup and cause some fights. Oh, but wait. You're the guy who created that whole "behind the douchebag" thing that made fun of Stapp's alcoholism. I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone that you've created this thread. :rolleyes:

I would assume that Stapp is probably canceling the tour dates for a good reason, i.e. for family or his own health. If it is for his health, did anyone really want a repeat of Weathered? I know I don't.

Steve 04-12-2006 10:16 AM

The problem is that because of Stapp's past with regards to cancelled tour dates, he'll never live down that reputation. It doesn't matter if someone related to him would pass away, there will still be people criticizing him for the cancelled dates because of what happened with him and Creed.

No cancelled tour dates ever look good so the only good thing for Stapp would be to announce makeup dates ASAP.

King Oropher 04-12-2006 10:16 AM

Gutted :confused:

Rocketqueen 04-12-2006 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
Gutted :confused:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

titan9 04-12-2006 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
The problem is that because of Stapp's past with regards to cancelled tour dates, he'll never live down that reputation. It doesn't matter if someone related to him would pass away, there will still be people criticizing him for the cancelled dates because of what happened with him and Creed.

No cancelled tour dates ever look good so the only good thing for Stapp would be to announce makeup dates ASAP.

Agreed. I hope that if he did cancel for health-related reasons, that he doesn't get pressured into touring again before he is fully recovered. I'd hate for it to be Weathered all over again. I also hope that, for those European fans who were looking forward to these concerts, he announces new dates there.

Sentinel69 04-12-2006 12:22 PM

I will not call him "douche" or whatever ,I am disappointed yes, but I do not agree with the starter of this topic.I don't think he want to get rid of his fans, that's nonsense.
The only thing I do not find correct is the fact the homepage of stapp is not accurate..it's still on sale now.I mean the concerts in europe.

gr,
Irene

Dogstar 04-12-2006 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve

Indeed. It's unfortunate, but some of this is his own doing. I hope he's able to reschedule for all those people who wanted to see him.

INDIGOSTEVE 04-12-2006 03:12 PM

well remember myles had some voice troubles and they cancelled a show and the Denver show was never made up, so why all the finger pointing?

J-Man 04-12-2006 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE
well remember myles had some voice troubles and they cancelled a show and the Denver show was never made up, so why all the finger pointing?

I believe that only happened once and it was due to a cold.

Chase 04-12-2006 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Man

Stapp is a human being... and people are prone to illness, emotional stress, family problems, and a litany of other problems. The guy's health comes first. he looked terrible in Creed's final days because he was pushed to his limit... he's probably trying to be cautious and is paranoid that the same thing will happen to him again.

Chase 04-12-2006 04:29 PM

Quote:

Info via PBF

*Sigh*

You like bad Ben Affleck movies... so again, you lose all credibility.

Bridge of Clay 04-12-2006 04:39 PM

if only Stapp's staff had released a statement by now...

Dogstar 04-12-2006 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase

:laugh: Hey, bad Ben Affleck movies is redundant :D.

Dogstar 04-12-2006 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
if only Stapp's staff had released a statement by now...

Indeed because you know the rumor mill is churning at full speed.

INDIGOSTEVE 04-12-2006 06:20 PM

Quote:

you said it what a crap actor and movie, says it all.

Torn Daredevil 04-12-2006 06:24 PM

Quote:

Again, that is the fucking dumbest argument of all time. You are a Scott Stapp fan, so that makes you a dumbass (same logic you just used, although probably correct in this case).

Dogstar 04-12-2006 06:27 PM

Please stop the name-calling, Torn Daredevil. We try to keep our arguments as civil as possible. Name-calling is not arguing.

Torn Daredevil 04-12-2006 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Please stop the name-calling, Torn Daredevil. We try to keep our arguments as civil as possible. Name-calling is not arguing.

I was not name-calling, I was simply using the same logic that he used in saying someone that likes the movie Daredevil can have no credibility. And I don't even like that movie.

INDIGOSTEVE 04-12-2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

I was not name-calling, I was simply using the same logic that he used in saying someone that likes the movie Daredevil can have no credibility. And I don't even like that movie.

I would bet that Torn Daredevil rode the short bus to school and wore a helmet?

Dogstar 04-12-2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

Dumbass is name-calling.

Torn Daredevil 04-13-2006 01:49 AM

You obviously didn't understand my post. I wasn't calling him that, per se, I was using it as an example to show how flawed his logic is.

J-Man 04-13-2006 11:48 AM

Quote:

Stapp is a human being... and people are prone to illness, emotional stress, family problems, and a litany of other problems. The guy's health comes first. he looked terrible in Creed's final days because he was pushed to his limit... he's probably trying to be cautious and is paranoid that the same thing will happen to him again.

What does your statement have to do with my remark? It is irrelevant as I only pointed out the one time AB had to cancel a concert. Did I mention anything about Stapp's concert cancellations? DOH! It looks like the answer is :nono:

Chase 04-13-2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

What does your statement have to do with my remark? It is irrelevant as I only pointed out the one time AB had to cancel a concert. Did I mention anything about Stapp's concert cancellations? DOH! It looks like the answer is :nono:

No one was talking to you... if I wanted to I would've quoted you and addressed you. Stop crying.

J-Man 04-13-2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

No one was talking to you... if I wanted to I would've quoted you. Stop crying.

Wow! So I suppose someone broke into your computer, pretended they were you and responded to my quote. Damn! What a conspiracy theory. Yeah, Chase, how the hell that I overlook that one? Must've been my "tears" that blurred my vision. (tears from laughing at your unintelligent responses).

Buh-bye.

Chase 04-13-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Wow! So I suppose someone broke into your computer, pretended they were you and responded to my quote. Damn! What a conspiracy theory. Yeah, Chase, how the hell that I overlook that one? Must've been my "tears" that blurred my vision. (tears from laughing at your unintelligent responses).

Buh-bye.

I wasn't talking to you for the last time. What part of that do you not understand? I was just making a general statement... stop your bitching.

Sentinel69 04-14-2006 02:33 AM

The way i read the announcement on scott stapps page ,i think that the thread starter is right.If he was sick he would not extend his tour in the US.He decided to let us (europe) down.That's the way I see it.

Trimontana 04-14-2006 06:27 AM

Quote:

You right J-Man. More than once Myles & Mark have performed sick...just could tell they weren't feeling good at all.

About Stappy...i have to agree with Torn Daredevil first post. I dunno why i had the feeling when the dates were confirmed that the tour was gonna be cancelled. Call me witch then :wtf: . Almost noone cares right now about the reason why the tour was cancelled. If he is sick for any reason or he needs to be on rehab or whatever....he should have thought twice before the dates were officially confirmed and fans started to buy the tickets.
But of course, the health excuse always works...which Stappy fan wants to see him sick!!!:rolleyes:

Trimontana 04-14-2006 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentinel69
The way i read the announcement on scott stapps page ,i think that the thread starter is right.If he was sick he would not extend his tour in the US.He decided to let us (europe) down.That's the way I see it.

He extended the US tour????.yeah, he must be really sick to do that.

Give false expectentions to his Europeans fans is just disturbing. The guy doesn't wanna come over here, that's what i think.

GregS 04-14-2006 09:48 AM

Stapps afraid he wont fill th venue's and get boo'd..

J-Man 04-14-2006 10:24 AM

Chase, just look at the top of page 2 and tell me you didn't respond to my quote. You're an idiot and I'm done with you.

GregS I completely agree with your comment. Considering that his shows didn't sell-out in the US, I can't imagine that he would do any better in Europe.

Ana4Stapp 04-14-2006 01:50 PM

Well so why he announced dates for Europe? I mean, if he wasnt positive about the sells of his cds..canceling the european shows now its a lack of consideration to his fans...its unfair.

He needs to understand that hes restarting his career and it wont be easy as he probably thought.

Ana4Stapp 04-14-2006 02:00 PM

Brief note: I cant understand why some people here need to offend others members intead of just debate with them...fragile arguments?

Bridge of Clay 04-14-2006 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Brief note: I cant understand why some people here need to offend others members intead of just debate with them...fragile arguments?

:D

right on!

nagpo 04-15-2006 08:48 PM

his road on selfdistruction continues