CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Status of Creed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5993)

NeedforCreed 03-03-2004 08:05 AM

Status of Creed

What's the status of the band now? Tremonti still with em or is he on his own now and what's the deal about Stapp going solo? Is Tremonti making a solo? Would have to have that one.

The Lithium 03-03-2004 08:41 AM

They are working on their new album. They been in the studio sceens January.

Bridge of Clay 03-04-2004 09:12 PM

They're "broken" for now.

rainfall 03-05-2004 09:28 PM

they've been in the studio, but minus scott, you guys do the math

TeriB19 03-05-2004 10:06 PM

Care to share your sources, caitrin?

rainfall 03-05-2004 10:33 PM

super moderator

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Care to share your sources, caitrin?

I had a dream about it the other night...... ;)
question... what does being a super moderator mean?

Dogstar 03-05-2004 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caitrin
I had a dream about it the other night...... ;)

:rolleyes:

If you don't have credible sources, then please don't post your supposed inside info, which only serves to feed the ever-growing rumor mill. Thanks, and have a nice day.

RMadd 03-05-2004 11:18 PM

they are taking a break from the band, stapp citing that they committed to 10 years and it's been years... so they're pursuing their own projects now, and there's supposed to be an anthology of sorts coming out in the latter half of this year containing their hits and previously unreleased material....

rainfall 03-06-2004 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
:rolleyes:

If you don't have credible sources, then please don't post your supposed inside info, which only serves to feed the ever-growing rumor mill. Thanks, and have a nice day.

I did have a nice day thankyou, and the info I am trying to relay is not official, because no one is actually releasing official information at this time, so giving my sources really would not make a difference, but great things will be coming, trust me or not, your choice, also your choice if you decide to discard this as a rumor. :) :rockon:

Steve 03-06-2004 10:52 AM

Quote:

I did have a nice day thankyou, and the info I am trying to relay is not official, because no one is actually releasing official information at this time, so giving my sources really would not make a difference, but great things will be coming, trust me or not, your choice, also your choice if you decide to discard this as a rumor. :) :rockon:

If you don't name your source, then you are simply starting and passing rumors, simple as that. If you refuse to name your source, then you are simply starting and passing rumors, simple as that.

And as far as everything that has been released, the band is not in the studio. The band has gone on their own ways for the time being. Tremonti, Marshall, Phillips, and an unknown singer may be in the studio working on their own album, and Stapp may be doing the same, but the band Creed as we know it is not working together at the moment.

TeriB19 03-06-2004 11:24 AM

Quote:

I can fly.

WeatheredWoman 03-06-2004 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
I can fly.

LMAO Teri!!!! :roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
If you don't name your source, then you are simply starting and passing rumors, simple as that.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

RMadd 03-06-2004 01:40 PM

Quote:

because no one is actually releasing official information at this time

then howsabout you don't print the stuff that isn't official for someone wishing to know their official status, k? heresay won't get you anywhere, really....

rainfall 03-06-2004 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
then howsabout you don't print the stuff that isn't official for someone wishing to know their official status, k? heresay won't get you anywhere, really....

Ok guys, steve I said that they were minus Scott, and in the studio, the "do the math" part was aimed at trying to say the band is not together anymore, they can't really be creed without scott but the rest of the guys have decided to move they're music careers ahead, that is exactly what you just posted. teri, Great I'm glad you can fly;

bearfan, I know you are anticipating new info, I hung out and read what everyone had to say for a while before making the decision to post, and the general conclusion is that everyone on the site is reaching for something anything that would give insight into what is going on with these guys.
I apologize for choosing not to list my source.

P.S steve maybe you could list yours, please

Steve 03-06-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

P.S steve maybe you could list yours, please

Sure, my source is Michael Tremonti. He's posted on this forum with information already. Do a search for the username "Gabriel"

Also, Scott Stapp gave similar information in his recent tv interviews.