CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ...My Thoughts...... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2840)

Mulletman 04-25-2003 10:49 PM

...My Thoughts......

ok... something needs to be said and since i dont have the time and patience to search for all of you, i am going to bring you all to me....

ok... this lawsuit is by far the biggest and stupidest thing to ever come across this board. who the hell do you people think you are sueing and/or supporting the lawsuit on the band. so he fucked up, big fuckign deal. he is not god gift to you or the musical world. you people are acting like you need them to survive... well, guess what, you dont. there are several 12 mill a year bastards out there that sound the same.

shit happens, you deal with and get over it.

if you honest to God need this band to survive, then you should be shackled to floor in a room with rubber padding. even the autistic gimp in the back can do without them. there will be more concerts... you dont need to be here, you dont to spread your opinions, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.... the difference here is my head isnt up mine....

just shut the fuck up..... just fucking deal with it... and leave....

we, like the band, where happy before you came here and we will be happy after you leave. so do us a favor and put a smile on someone's face

~~~~~>:)

Dogstar 04-25-2003 10:55 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap:...You ROCK, Mulletman!

Tremontichik006 04-25-2003 10:58 PM

FINALLY! im glad u said that mulletman rock on! :bow: :clap: :cheers:

JulieCitySlicker 04-25-2003 11:01 PM

You Rule Mulletman:clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap:

jimmy2sacs 04-25-2003 11:04 PM

Exactly...

TeriB19 04-25-2003 11:08 PM

Thanks Mullet. You rock.:clap::clap::clap:

goddess_bb 04-25-2003 11:10 PM

Mulletman,
Who the fuck do you think you are...I quote...
"even the autistic gimp in the back"
Listen you sorry human being, my little boy is autistic and how dare you make fun or belittle autistic people they are humans too. just because they are different does not give you the right to make fun of them...you are a sorry individual if you need to put someone else down with a condition that they can't help!!
YOU ARE HORRIABLE!!!!
So from me and my beautiful son....
BITE MY ASS!!! YOU SORRY SOB!!!

jimmy2sacs 04-25-2003 11:12 PM

i knew someone here was going to get pissed at that sentence...

goddess_bb 04-25-2003 11:23 PM

PISSED??? I"M SO BEYOND THAT...I CAN'T believe YOU GUYS WOULD CHEER SOMEONE ON WITH A COMMENT LIKE THAT....

TeriB19 04-25-2003 11:29 PM

Goddess, it's his sentiments that are being cheered on. Nothing was meant to be personally directed at your son. Sorry if you took offense to my cheer, but it was to the overall sentiment that was expressed here.

goddess_bb 04-25-2003 11:34 PM

I understand that and it is not like I don't appreciate his sentiment buit I do not appreciate his comment and maybe he should learn that you can't just go off blabing off at the mouth about things he does not understand. What if your child had an issue and someone used that as a reference as being something horriable??? How would you feel....???
All I am saying is maybe he should watch what he says...because comments like that DO OFFEND!!

Dogstar 04-25-2003 11:36 PM

Yes, my cheering was for the overall sentiments as well, Goddess.

Mulletman 04-25-2003 11:40 PM

OH OH OH OH OH oh.... deal with it

my point was not to demean your son or anyone with a handicap.

but i stand by my choice of words...

goddess_bb 04-25-2003 11:45 PM

You are a HORRIABLE ASSHOLE!! You stand by your choice of words, deal with it...I have so many things I could say to you but remember what comes around goes around and someday those words you so carelessly used words will haunt you...

Mulletman 04-25-2003 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by goddess_bb
What if your child had an issue and someone used that as a reference as being something horriable??? How would you feel....???

i do

so deal with it