CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy New Year (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5391)

TeriB19 12-31-2003 07:56 PM

Happy New Year

To all my Creedfeed Friends, those I've been fortunate enough to meet, those who I hope to meet someday soon, and those that I may never meet but still consider myself lucky to know
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Love you guys, have a great safe and happy new year.

JulieCitySlicker 12-31-2003 08:06 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

Hey Teri :D Your not drunk yet girl...Slacker :lolsign:
Just kiddin, I'm not drinkin at all ;)

Sheila63 12-31-2003 08:16 PM

Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Thank you all for making this past year a great one filled with alot of wonderful memories. I love you guys. :D

Dogstar 12-31-2003 08:20 PM

Happy New Year to all of you, too!

:hugs:

And here's to many more years of friendship. You guys are the best!!

JulieCitySlicker 12-31-2003 08:29 PM

Creed Feed Rawks :thewave:

You guys are awesome :bigjump:

:cheers: Heres to the years of friends to come :hugs:

JenRN 12-31-2003 09:25 PM

Happy New Year! I am VERY fortunate to have you all! Here is to us, and to all the fun we will have in 2004!!!! :banana: :cheers:

JulieCitySlicker 12-31-2003 11:06 PM

I'm gonna go watch the Creed live show at the Meadowlands :D A friend sent it to me for Christmas :naughty: :thumbsup:

Dogstar 12-31-2003 11:16 PM

That's soooo cool, Julie..ENJOY!!!

creedsister 12-31-2003 11:53 PM

Happy new year everybody~Rock On~~love all you guys :smileyban

GeeK_2004 12-31-2003 11:59 PM

I still Have like an hour and 4 or so mins before 2004 gets here for me....

but any ways...

happy new year to all of you!!! :hugs: :) :) :cool: :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-01-2004 12:20 AM

Like, happy new years, like don't like get too drunk like, cuz you'll like kill youself like, like and you like don't like want to do that like. I'm just like joking like. Do you like like my like talk like? I'm sure you like don't like, cuz like it's hard to read like and most of you like probably like won't read it like, because like it's like very confusing like, and it's like funny like if I like say it like, and like not type it like. Well, I'm gonna like quit talking like, and you guys like have a happy new year like! I won't like ever do it like again, I just like feel like being annoying like! ;) :banghead: :smokin:

SCTMM's hubby 01-01-2004 12:21 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

From all of the Family :thewave: :drunk: :cheers: :jam: :smileyban :jam: :party:

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-01-2004 12:25 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

I just wanted to say how much all of your friendship means to me and Steve! I have been fortunate enough to meet some of you and looking forward to meeting more of you! I love you all, you guys ROCK!!! :hugs:

creedsister 01-01-2004 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Like, happy new years, like don't like get too drunk like, cuz you'll like kill youself like, like and you like don't like want to do that like. I'm just like joking like. Do you like like my like talk like? I'm sure you like don't like, cuz like it's hard to read like and most of you like probably like won't read it like, because like it's like very confusing like, and it's like funny like if I like say it like, and like not type it like. Well, I'm gonna like quit talking like, and you guys like have a happy new year like! I won't like ever do it like again, I just like feel like being annoying like! ;) :banghead: :smokin:

Like Happy new year Like friends like dont let friends like drive drunk or like take somebody thats like damn ugly from a bar And i could Like be more Anoying But im like shuting up Like Rite Now

benkenobi 01-01-2004 12:33 AM

Just saw the big ball drop in NY!!! Happy New Year!!! :dancing: :D :balloons: :party: