CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Statement coming soon (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1219)

Dogstar 01-06-2003 07:20 PM

Statement coming soon

Just thought I'd pass this along. I e-mailed Wind-Up about my concerns about the Chicago 12/29 show and they sent me this a short while ago.

Thank you for writing. Your message has been forwarded to Creed's management, who hope to issue a statement shortly.

Sincerely,

Wind-up Entertainment

hotforscott 01-06-2003 07:45 PM

Yeah, thanks for the info. Dogstar. I appreciate it and cannot wait to hear what it is. I would like to know their views on it.

hayley 01-06-2003 08:17 PM

Kool, Dogstar, good on you for writing.

Dogstar 01-06-2003 08:20 PM

You're welcome, guys. I just hope they do it soon. Seems everybody wants an apology/explanation, which would go a long way toward assuaging people's feelings, I think.

velocityidp 01-06-2003 08:55 PM

I hope it's directly from the keyboard of Scott... and not Windup

Dogstar 01-06-2003 08:56 PM

I do, too. I think that would be best.

Bridge of Clay 01-06-2003 09:13 PM

I donīt care for a statement... it happened... we know it... It wonīt change the respect I have for Creed...

and if Stapp is really working on this... wow, thatīs gotta be hard... anyway, I just ask for his recovery after this terrible year. I hope things work well for Jagger too... Hillary sucks...

a special message from me to Hillary: :finger:

btw, Stapp didnīt buy a house across his house to Hillary?

hayley 01-06-2003 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
I do, too. I think that would be best.

that would be awesome! wow you would feel special

Dogstar 01-06-2003 09:42 PM

They probably will post something on the Wind-Up or Creed.com web site, A2S, not just to me (hahaha, I wish ;)). I suggested in my e-mail to them that some sort of public apology from Scott or a statement of some kind would do a lot to heal those who were so angry and disappointed with how he was at the show.

hayley 01-06-2003 09:46 PM

oh ok, lol then we would all feel special!! :D

Dogstar 01-06-2003 09:47 PM

Absolutely!:P

crest tattoo 01-06-2003 10:09 PM

I received it too. I was surprised. I can't imagine what it will be. An apology I hope, especially for Hockeymom's son. I don't think they will be dishonest.

velocityidp 01-06-2003 10:15 PM

A public, spoken apology is what is needed. The band/fan bond is a relationship that is vital to the band. If Scott places that much value in his fans, he'd understand this.

Dogstar 01-06-2003 10:21 PM

That would be ideal, but my guess is it will be something written, possibly posted on their Web site or something. I think something would be better than nothing. There are plenty of concerts I've been to where the performers sucked because they were drunk or high and nary an apology was uttered. You bring up a good point, though, velocityidp, in that Creed's bond with the fans is stronger than what most bands have had with their fans.

crest tattoo 01-06-2003 10:24 PM

I hate to say it, but it really is Scott that needs to take care of this. Mark and the others were awesome and did a great job covering. I remember watching Mark as Scott was lying on his back. He wasn't looking at him at all, he was just playing his a@@ off!