CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Walmart Exclusive DVD - what's the story? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12774)

Samsara 10-22-2009 05:19 PM

Walmart Exclusive DVD - what's the story?

Anyone have any info on the bonus DVD that will be exclusively with Walmart? I can't find any info on it...

To that end, can someone post a complete rundown of all the different versions of the album coming out? Just want to make sure I get everything that has something different or special on it.

Thanks, and good site here.

Dark_Knight 10-22-2009 06:03 PM

Re: Walmart Exclusive DVD - what's the story?

It's just a 'making of' type of dvd... mostly about the tour. I've gotten 2 vids from it so far from my Walmart pre-order & it's just short interviews with the guys about what went in to making the tour/album.

Samsara 10-22-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
It's just a 'making of' type of dvd... mostly about the tour. I've gotten 2 vids from it so far from my Walmart pre-order & it's just short interviews with the guys about what went in to making the tour/album.

Ah, thanks for the info. I just shot Steve a PM asking if he knew. Whoops.

Any idea how long the DVD is? If it's just a 15 minute thing, may not be worth it. I'll just get it at the local shop...

Thanks again, DK. Love that name, BTW. Huge Batman collector and fan. Loved the film.

Dark_Knight 10-22-2009 06:09 PM

Awesome... yeah huge Batman fan too lol I'm not sure about the length, the first video is about 5min. and the other about 3... so it's probably just a 15-30 minute dvd...at least that's my guess.

TrulyAmazing 10-22-2009 06:35 PM

:laugh: :laugh: perfect place for it save money live better sounds interesting ya,alls thanks for posting the info :rockon:

Steve 10-22-2009 08:54 PM

I do not know for sure what is on the DVD myself :(

AThousandFaces 10-22-2009 09:46 PM

If you look on the Walmart mp3 download of full circle deluxe it has the video titles listed individually (looks like all interviews and touring stuff):

http://mp3.walmart.com/store/artist?albumId=104476277

I'm assuming that's what the DVD is. It also has the length of each video listed as well.

creve 10-22-2009 09:54 PM

From experience the bonus DVD's are rarely worth it, however I'm sure most of you will want it.

I'll buy whatever version they have in the shop when I get there on the day of release. I'm really stoked for this now.

It is literally like the band I used to listen to on the way to university every day is releasing a new album...but...I'm long since gone from university and all the great memories I associate with music like Creed's...One Last Breath, albeit unrelated reminds me of being in love with the woman who is now my wife...Higher reminds me of one particular friend who was like the best guy...and now I don't even speak to him any more. Inside Us All reminds me of winter mornings walking to lectures on advertising techniques and mind-manipulation in design (f*cked up, yes), and am basically running my own company now. I really wonder how I'm going to feel when I hear it.

Samsara 10-22-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AThousandFaces
If you look on the Walmart mp3 download of full circle deluxe it has the video titles listed individually (looks like all interviews and touring stuff):

http://mp3.walmart.com/store/artist?albumId=104476277

I'm assuming that's what the DVD is. It also has the length of each video listed as well.

Bingo. Thank you. That was what I was looking for. Here is the DVD content:

Quote:

13 Reconnection (Video) Creed 5:25 Album Only
14 Building The Tour (Vide... Creed 4:23 $1.24
Add to Cart
15 VideoThe First Show (Video) Creed 7:22 Album Only
16 Full Circle (Video) Creed 2:32 Album Only
17 Making The Record (Vide... Creed 2:57 $1.24
Add to Cart
18 Play 30 second video previewVideoE-Rock (Video) Creed 2:11 Album Only
19 The Set List (Video) Creed 3:41 Album Only
20 Play 30 second video previewVideoRunning The Tour (Video) Creed 10:04 Album Only
21 Overcome (Video) Creed 3:52 Album Only

Not bad for an extra DVD. About 30 minutes of footage.

TopJimmy 10-23-2009 06:25 AM

Thanks for the DVD info. I hadn't seen that yet.

I'm definitely getting this version. I'm kind of a collector so I love shiny discs and bonus stuff.

BSC 10-24-2009 04:43 AM

I worked out it's 40.67 minutes long.

If it was a band I just casually liked, I wouldn't bother, but this is Creed and Creed is Creed. Of course i'm getting it!

Mr. Prophet Man 10-24-2009 11:56 AM

Sounds like the DVD has good content. I'm a fan of deluxe edition CDs. Got the Best Buy version of Blackbird which has 2 extra tracks and CD-ROM content.

GeeK_2004 10-26-2009 11:07 PM

Can you get the dvd ONLY at wal-mart ?

BLACKKNIGHT 10-27-2009 12:53 AM

A few years ago Bon Jovi had a exclusive deal with Walmart to sell there new album Lost Highway.It was packaged with a bonus DVD of live performances and interviews that they did on Walmart Soundcheck. I believe that the bonus disc for Full Circle will be the same, and contain the accoustic performances that Creed played on Soundcheck with the interviews included and will be different to the bonus DVD released in the other stores!

BSC 10-27-2009 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
Can you get the dvd ONLY at wal-mart ?

In the UK we can get it from various different sites. UK WINS!