CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Congrats to the Stapp Family (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13168)

Dark_Knight 07-04-2010 06:46 PM

Congrats to the Stapp Family

From Scott:

"God is so good! We praise Him 2day! @3:01 Jaclyn gave birth to Daniel Issam Stapp,a beautiful,healthy baby boy! A true blessing 2be a Father"

nagpo 07-04-2010 08:22 PM

Re: Congrats to the Stapp Family

He's lucky, everyone in America will be celebrating his birthday for the rest of his life with fireworks.

revisfoot 07-05-2010 11:27 AM

Congrats to Stapp & family for the birth of their beautiful healthy baby boy!

Faceless Man 93 07-06-2010 08:47 AM

Praise Jesus! Another miracle for the Stapp family, congrats Jaclyn and Scott.

On a random note, Jaclyn is beautiful. I'm a little envious of Scott now...

TrulyAmazing 07-06-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93
Praise Jesus! Another miracle for the Stapp family, congrats Jaclyn and Scott.

On a random note, Jaclyn is beautiful. I'm a little envious of Scott now...

PRAISE JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN... i had feeling it would be early..... envious....lets just give love to all, On A random note.....Congrats :) Again We,ve Come Full Circle...i wanna sing the circle of life....BLESSINGS AND STRENETH IN JESUS NAME .....:crest: :rockon: :crest: ...now ya,alls that worked out perfect...we wont miss any tour dates.....AMEN AND AMEN, sorry i did,nt get to this thread sooner, i,ve been busy....

nagpo 07-06-2010 11:27 PM

***Feel Free to ignore this post. You'll probably hate it.***

Stapp is funny, God has nothing to do with the biological functions of a woman giving birth...I don't understand people like him, relying so much on a higher power. Are they so weak that they can not handle reality themselves?

Sasa 07-07-2010 06:35 AM

Nagpo..."Belief determines your reality.";)

Prayers for their beautiful FAMILY...May God continue to Bless and Keep them safe and healthy. Even in trials may their FAITH in His Protection overcome. (Psalm 23)

Dark_Knight 07-07-2010 03:17 PM

nagpo believe what you want & Scott will believe however he wants, you don't have to put down God just to make yourself feel better...those comments weren't needed.

nagpo 07-07-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
1. nagpo believe what you want & Scott will believe however he wants, 2. you don't have to put down God just to make yourself feel better...3. those comments weren't needed.

1. Will do.
2. I was not putting down your god to make myself feel better. You missed the point entirely.
3. The beginning of the post said to ignore it because you would not like it. Don't come bitching to me because you did otherwise.

TrulyAmazing 07-07-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
1. Will do.
2. I was not putting down your god to make myself feel better. You missed the point entirely.
3. The beginning of the post said to ignore it because you would not like it. Don't come bitching to me because you did otherwise.

ok lets nobody do that...there be to many things in a world gone mad..to bitch at each other....:hugs: lets let peace be still in jesus name.... :rockon:~~ :laugh: here we miss a lot of points entirely AMEN we must bear with each other....when i get time i loved to check out THE AB...Updates......

Dark_Knight 07-07-2010 04:55 PM

Haha then don't post your random garbage... it's as simple as that, this isn't a religion forum.

TrulyAmazing 07-07-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Haha then don't post your random garbage... it's as simple as that, this isn't a religion forum.

:offtopic: :) lets put up on of these of course not we are misconceptions not relgious...but here we can use that word in comfort in nice lovley other Faith Forum Of That Site because we live in the days these topics do come up...And Creeds Lyrics Speaks Of Those Times In A Lot Of Different Ways..... .....random garbage is always welcome anywhere but 9 times out of 10...this is what always happens :) ....we also lovley pm boxes and an ignore list...knowing you guys most the time get along.... Lets Try To Keep Peace Alive...:hugs: :hugs: .....Safe And Happy Posting :) :cloud9: guys....

nagpo 07-07-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Ok bro! :bow:

Buried And Gone 07-07-2010 09:01 PM

Whilst I agree Nagpo. This is about Stapp and his family. Not god. DK is right. That was unnesecary. And that warning/disclaimer is crazy it's like saying "don't read if you don't like this, but black people suck". But why is it that agnostics/atheists are told to not bring religion up but Truly Amazing, Faceless Man 93, and the like are never spoken to about it?

nagpo 07-08-2010 03:40 AM

So me asking a question about the mental strength of people is the same as saying black people suck? This is not about god? His tweet was about his son and god. That disclaimer was for your benefit, guys. So if somebody told you not to read something because you may or may not like or agree with it - you would read it anyway? Don't blame that on me. You didn't have to read it. You didn't have to respond to it. But it was on topic

@DK, It's not a religion forum...until the lead singer of the band brings up religion. So he is allowed to bring it up, but I can't discuss it? I'm not allowed to say something you don't wan't to hear? Random garbage? I took it out of his tweet that you posted.

I'm not even athiest! I was just pointing something out and asking a question. Well fuck me then.