CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   If you could bring a dead rock star back to life (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12079)

Spiritinthesky 08-13-2008 12:58 PM

If you could bring a dead rock star back to life

If you could bring a dead rock star back to life for one gig, who would it be?

John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis, Kurt Cobain, Buddy Holly, Freddie Mercury? Or someone else?

This Day in Music are carrying out a world-wide survey to see which dead rock stars people would want to see again - for one night only!

Who would you pick? You can see a full list and vote on
http://www.thisdayinmusic.com

Ana4Stapp 08-13-2008 03:00 PM

Re: If you could bring a dead rock star back to life

Freddie Mercury

eusebioCBR 08-13-2008 04:21 PM

Layne Staley, Jerry Garcia, John Lennon, Johnny Cash and Joey Ramone. That's just off the top of my head.

metalchris25 08-13-2008 08:02 PM

If I had to choose from that list, Buddy Holly.

If not, Hendrix.

bilal 08-14-2008 09:30 AM

Jeff Buckley, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Tommy Bolin..... , Duan Allman .... Mostly them artist who died in accidents... before their time, and yes... Mr. Rory Gallagher.

TrulyAmazing 08-14-2008 08:29 PM

Well I had to be the odd ball all these performers were great as the Legends And The Stars That shine Night left us great potery great music And Wise Words To Live Till This Very Day BURN BRIGHT, but if it had to be one I,d Have To Say ELVIS i think he would be proud today OF WHAT HE COULD FEEL and try to comprahend but it just was,nt Time but no one And i mean no one Could master the passion in his voice The Man does Deserve Respect In the last years of his performances There Was No Audince It was just him in a stage all though we,ve heared way to many silly storys and jokes but i feel for him to this very day the mirrors the madness of graceland the shadows of everyone just calling to him it was a life of isolation and hell elvis is in us all some where and i know he made peace with us all before he died what was cool about him he was as simple as he was out there on that never stoping plane its sad really he fought for values and the sweetness of simplcity and that fight and conflict that just dont mix His Life And death Has Truly been And endless conversation :) so yes i picked elvis To Hear About It So More

RalphyS 08-19-2008 09:05 AM

01) Freddie Mercury
02) Jake Blues (John Belushi)
03) The King
04) Jim Morrison
05) Jimi Hendrix

Xterminator27 08-19-2008 03:08 PM

Stevie Ray!!!

JulieCitySlicker 08-23-2008 09:09 PM

none

Dogstar 08-25-2008 03:32 AM

Layne Staley, John Bonham, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jeff Buckley, Ian Curtis.

TrulyAmazing 08-29-2008 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
none

Julie never heared of him or her :) like the name though none my julies just dont cares but hers particapates :)

Redeemer 09-03-2008 05:40 PM

I don't think I'd bring any of 'em back to life. If it was their time to go, then that's what it was... and if it wasn't, then obviously their work here was done and they felt the need to depart.

That being said, if I was going to bring one back because I wanted to, um, actualize some fantasies, then it'd be Layne Staley, Jim Morrison, or Jimmy Page. :rofl:

TrulyAmazing 09-03-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
I don't think I'd bring any of 'em back to life. If it was their time to go, then that's what it was... and if it wasn't, then obviously their work here was done and they felt the need to depart.

That being said, if I was going to bring one back because I wanted to, um, actualize some fantasies, then it'd be Layne Staley, Jim Morrison, or Jimmy Page. :rofl:

:roll: :roll: :roll: ....i know it i have to agree with ya 100 percent gone gone to a better place Out of it And Their Life Love Struggle And Passion Rises And Falls KEEPS US PRESSING ON :hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr 10-16-2008 10:05 AM

Would love to see what Jeff Buckley would have come up with if he hadn't have left us...One album (officially released) is just not enough.