CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I won! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6423)

hotforscott 04-24-2004 05:10 PM

I won!

I was taking the kids to McDonalds today and I was listening to the radio and they asked for the 3rd caller and I didn't even know what I was calling for, but I WON. Come to find out it was for Default tickets this Monday night at Juanita's. So, I get to go for free and bring someone with me. I was excited. I wanted to go, but the tix were $17 each and I didn't want to spend it. Now I don't have to. Yeah! If Steve were closer I would take him, because he sent me the Default CD's and it would be a great way to thank him. Just wanted to share the good news.

I will let you guys know how it goes.

Carrie

Dogstar 04-24-2004 06:40 PM

Way cool, Carrie!!! Have a great time and be sure to post a review when you can. That totally rocks!

Steve 04-24-2004 07:43 PM

I'd take ya up on that offer if I lived closer. Default is pretty good live. Congrats on the win and hope you have fun at the show.

Sheila63 04-24-2004 07:52 PM

That's Awesome, Carrie!!!! Congratulations!!!:dancing: I hope you have a great time at the show. :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-24-2004 08:19 PM

Congrats! Glad you won. Haha, our radio stations won't even mention the name Default. I think they have something against them! Do you guys' radio stations play Default very often??? Man, where I live, we're lucky if they play Wasting My Time, that's sad! I was just wondering if you guys have the same problem.

Hey, Carrie, maybe you should take your kids to McDonnalds more often! It must bring ya luck! ;)

hotforscott 04-24-2004 08:21 PM

I will be sure to post a review.

I am anxious to see them live.

Thanks you guys. You may be right about McDonalds bringing me luck. It's about time they did something for me with all of the money I have spent there. LOL. If I never ate another Happy Meal again, it would be too soon.

TeriB19 04-24-2004 11:53 PM

Carrie that's fantastic!! Good for you! If I remember correctly Default put on a great show in Ft. Wayne (ok we were anxiously awaiting Creed but still....). Enjoy and kudos on the good luck at winning the tix.

hotforscott 04-25-2004 04:29 AM

Thanks. I have not seen them live, but I have heard great things about them so I am really looking forward to it.

Thanks again everybody. I will post on here when I get home Monday night. Juanita's is a really small place so it should be interesting to see them so close up. I am excited.

luvscott4ever 04-25-2004 05:22 AM

Good for you Carrie!!! You deserve it!! And my daughter says: You'll love it!!! She just saw them a couple of months ago and she said it was awesome!! She's a huge Default fan!! Can't wait to hear what you think!! Have a GREAT time...BTW, the singer is.......a HOTTIE!! ;)

luvscott4ever 04-25-2004 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
If I remember correctly Default put on a great show in Ft. Wayne (ok we were anxiously awaiting Creed but still....)

You my dear, remember correctly!! They were REALLY good!! Kerri and I had fun watching the guitarist!! :D

hotforscott 04-25-2004 07:34 AM

Totally cool. Thanks, Karen.

I am glad he's a hottie. That's something to look forward to.

RMadd 04-25-2004 02:40 PM

that's cool stuff i like default

PaulMcCoygirl 04-25-2004 03:02 PM

I'm happy for you Carrie, hope you have a wonderful time! :)

Higher_Desire 04-25-2004 10:12 PM

That's really awesome. Congrats on the cool win!

H-D :thumbsup:

hotforscott 04-25-2004 10:21 PM

Thanks you guys. It starts at 8 tomorrow night. Edgewater is opening up for them. I have not heard of them, has anyone else? I will let you know how it goes. :)