CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Official Title Confirmed For AB III Album! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13208)

Dawn 08-09-2010 11:31 AM

Official Title Confirmed For AB III Album & Tracklisting!

From AB myspace page:

Quote:

An Alter Bridge album update... the official title of our upcoming album is AB III. We will give you the track listing as the day progresses

Awesome! :D

Dawn 08-09-2010 11:50 AM

Re: Official Title Confirmed For AB III Album!

From AB myspace bulletin:

Quote:

Hello Alter Bridge Nation,

We told you that we would give you information as soon as we get it and now we are making good on that pledge. We have decided to name our upcoming album AB III. It is simple yet effective, in our opinion.

We have also chosen which songs will be on the album and we think all of you fans will be very happy about what we chose. We will update this track listing throughout the day so stay tuned to this message for updates.

AB III (Album Title)

Track 1) Slip To The Void

Track 2) Isolation

Track 3) Ghost Of Days Gone By

Track 4) All Hope Is Gone

Track 5) Still Remains

Track 6) Make It Right

Track 7) Wonderful Life

Track 8) I Know It Hurts

Track 9) Show Me A Sign

Track 10) Fallout

Track 11) Breathe Again

Track 12) Coeur D’Alene (Translate: Heart Of An Awl)

Track 13) Life Must Go On

Track 14) Words Darker Than Their Wings

Keep Rocking,

Alter Bridge

nagpo 08-09-2010 01:09 PM

Thanks Dawn. This is badass.

TheGreatDivide 08-09-2010 04:54 PM

kinda disappointed in the album title oh well ans may I say holy crackers that Jared didn't get to this first

josha31042 08-09-2010 07:58 PM

Love the tracklist.....why couldn't they have used one of THOSE as the album title? That's my only gripe.......album title for me = epic fail.

TrulyAmazing 08-09-2010 10:00 PM

words darker than their wings, reaching out already guys PRAISE JESUS, This Album was hard to title, even i myself set and complicated on it, :laugh: i wanted to call it in jesus name, much to early Dawn, thanks for posting the updates, today was my sons BD, so i was busy, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, AND PEACE BE WITH THE NEW AB 3 IN JESUS NAME, once you call something for so long it just sticks like nicknames, AB III is perfect, im going stick to precious, precious precious, a lot of genunie hard rock n roll work is went to the album the labour the feel the perfection, of making a perfect record, all 14 tracks, can,t wait to get my hands on precious, ................:peacelove :rainbow: :jam: :rockon: ROCK ON AB NATION, your so beautiful go out and buy lots and lots and lots of records PUSH IT TO NUMBER 1 lots and lots and lots,

bilal 08-10-2010 10:25 AM

Thanks for the update!
As far as song title goes, AB III already rocks!

Steve 08-10-2010 01:49 PM

The song titles all sound dark or bleak. Wonder if the titles will reflect the subject of the songs? Interesting... can't wait :)

Dawn 08-10-2010 01:50 PM

From their myspace page:

Quote:

The goal is to have our new album, AB III, drop somewhere in the first two weeks of October. Spread the word.

Dawn 08-10-2010 04:46 PM

Michael gave us a hint over on the ABB.net forums what the song "Words Darker Than Their Wings" will sound like :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Tremonti
This song features lead vocals by both Mark and Myles. And make sure you listen all the way to the end of this epic tune. The composition culminates with Myles letting his voice fly like I've never heard before. No joke.

The album, as a whole, is very artistic, I would say. Each band member uses every weapon in their arsenal to full effect. Expect the unexpected. You will know, after the first song, to buckle your seatbelt as this is NOT a ride you have been on before.

And riffariffic (or whatever it was) is on the album and is called Still Remains. It is an angry song that literally bruises you until its hauntingly beautiful chorus.

TheGreatDivide 08-10-2010 08:27 PM

Mark doing lead vocals!! Its about freaking time... this album is sounding amazing i can't wait.

King Oropher 08-11-2010 12:45 AM

I would have liked 'All Hope is Gone' as the album title

nagpo 08-11-2010 02:11 AM

I'm super hyped. Can't wait for October.

TrulyAmazing 08-11-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
I'm super hyped. Can't wait for October.

yes i,am to, can,t wait on precious, be on of those for sure we going to listening to track by track 1>14 without skipping, for sure, :) ........:rockon: Alter Bridge Nation,

maccamer 08-12-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
I would have liked 'All Hope is Gone' as the album title

Slipknot already snagged that one. Wouldn't necessarily want the association with that band.