CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   scott pic (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10670)

nagpo 03-09-2006 09:12 PM

scott pic

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/g...large/image/22

can he even play? i remember him trying to learn but not being able to.

HuMaN~ClAy 03-09-2006 09:31 PM

Re: scott pic

very interesting pic... i wonder what show that was taken at?? i know tremonti tried to teach him guitar, but i've never anything of him playing bass...

ABYanks 03-09-2006 09:47 PM

I think he can play guitar remember he had a couple of his stolen from his house in orlando.

HuMaN~ClAy 03-09-2006 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABYanks
I think he can play guitar remember he had a couple of his stolen from his house in orlando.

oh yeah, i forgot all about that.

i'd assume it's not in his plans to actually play on one of his recordings tho... more of a hobby? maybe not tho.

ABYanks 03-09-2006 10:33 PM

prolly more of a hobby when you can sing like he does theres no need to play guitar

Rune 03-09-2006 10:33 PM

where is he playing guitar?

That posted pic has the bassist and guitarist in it, but no stapp

Now that i look through them, he isn't playing guitar in any of the pics....sooooo...dunno what you guys are seeing.

In all of the pics the only person playing guitar is the guitarist, he's wearing a t-shirt and black hat, while stapp is wearing a long sleeved shirt

ABYanks 03-09-2006 10:36 PM

yea i dont think its him either look at his pants in that pic taken the 24 and then look at the pants on a pic from the same date-jeans...

Creed7352 03-09-2006 10:41 PM

yeah, that pic that the link goes to it's not stapp...it's the bass player and the lead guitarist...lol

nagpo 03-09-2006 11:05 PM

hahahahaha. i feel dumb.

HuMaN~ClAy 03-09-2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
hahahahaha. i feel dumb.

me too LOL... should have known haha.

nagpo 03-09-2006 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy
me too LOL... should have known haha.

i have seen pics where scott plays the guitar tho.

Rune 03-10-2006 12:14 AM

he did "play" guitar during SHWM at the winter olympics

HuMaN~ClAy 03-10-2006 12:16 AM

i have a vague memory of a pic where scott was wearing a winters hat and had a guitar draped around him... don't know if that pic actually exists tho, my mind could be playing tricks on me... i think he's wearing a leather jacket too...

he was probably just strumming a few power chords while tremonti delivered a solo though... that wouldn't take a tremendous amout of skill to pull off.

but then again the thing might not even exist... i'll have a look for it.

Creed7352 03-10-2006 03:14 AM

there was also a pic of him while they were practicing and he had a guitar...looked like mark was showing him something. i think it was from the weathered sessions, maybe he was showing him what to play for SHWM?

adparaiki 03-10-2006 07:12 AM

Just one criticism.

I am all for Scott stapp and realy look forward to seeing him in the uk and I prefer his stuff to alter bridge and want creed back but. Isn't that prs tremonti the guitarist is using?

yeah it's a great guitar but it's marks the only other person who should use it is Myles because then it's the alter bridge guitar.

who agrees with me / or disagree's but I suppose because stapp is doing creed songs (which I don't object to at all) you would need it for that sound.

I realy hope stapp comes to the uk and does creed songs aswell becuase I never got a chance to see creed live and this is the closest thing I have and I also love stapp's new music.