CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Latest news... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9532)

Ana4Stapp 08-15-2005 10:03 PM

Latest news...

I found it on PBF site:

Scott's single, "The Great Divide," will be released to rock radio on
September 26-27 according to FMQB.com It will be the lead
single to his album, which will be in stores November 22. Currently the
music video for The Great Divide is in production, and a radio tour is
planned for October in support of the single.

Finnally the single has a date. ;)

TeriB19 08-15-2005 11:12 PM

Thanks for the info, Ana!!

creedsister 08-15-2005 11:26 PM

thank Sweet pea i never go over there :D GREAT DIVIDE :D I LIKE THAT TITLE :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: Lets Get Some Leaks Lets Get Some Leaks :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Alter Shredder 08-16-2005 01:44 AM

yeah, no kidding, im anxious to hear this...only a few years coming...

Bridge of Clay 08-16-2005 10:06 AM

I'll try and get a leaked copy like I did with Hollow! :)

titan9 08-16-2005 10:54 AM

I hope you're able to get a leaked copy, Marcos. I'm dying to hear the new stuff. I'll also keep an eye out for a leaked copy on the programs I use. If I find it, I'll definitely pass it along to whoever else on here that wants to hear it.

Anyway, that's more good news on the Stapp front. It's good that they've finally set a date for the release of the single. Now we just need to hear the single and see the music video. Interesting title for the first single. I'm already wondering what "The Great Divide" is about.

Ana4Stapp 08-16-2005 11:07 AM

I was thinking about that -I mean, the title--doesnt seem a rock song-its a curious name at the least :confused: , anyway have to listen to it...

creedsister 08-16-2005 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay

yes yes my dear kind sir you go do that for us :D And I Will Have My Lips tatooed Forever to your lit fanny

titan9 08-16-2005 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
I was thinking about that -I mean, the title--doesnt seem a rock song-its a curious name at the least :confused: , anyway have to listen to it...

Well, since it is being released to Rock radio, it's gotta have a Rock sound to it. Like you said, though, that title doesn't seem like a typical Rock song title, which has me curious about what the song is about. I can't wait to see the lyrics for the song.

cariocawlad 08-16-2005 01:30 PM

Finally good news!

Now I can see a light in the middle of this darkness...we got a name for the first single. Now i just can wait to hear it!!

Peace.

ctfan 08-16-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Scott's single, "The Great Divide," will be released to rock radio on September 26-27 according to FMQB.com.

Awesome!! :)

Agent D 08-17-2005 12:10 AM

About f'ing time. See, now I'm willing to believe we might actually get something.

creedsister 08-17-2005 12:28 AM

I want An Avi That Moves Like Yours Haaaaaaaa Its Awsome!!! I Want I Want I Want I Want :bounce: :bounce:

Dogstar 08-17-2005 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay

And you'll share, right ;) :D?

Bridge of Clay 08-17-2005 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
And you'll share, right ;) :D?

yeah, that's the point of my post! hehe :D

A girl from PBF, which I've been told is reliable, heard the song and said it sounds like Higher.

(Did he revamped Parallelism? :P )