CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Have you ever met a Band member? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2012)

creeder 02-27-2003 03:51 PM

Have you ever met a Band member?

Have you ever met a Band member?
I wish i can do that somethime... Can you share your story here?.<?

Lucy 02-27-2003 04:13 PM

I wish I had!!!
Maybe Scott... I would be lost in his eyes.... :wub:

creedgirl99 02-27-2003 04:31 PM

Same here....... :P

creeder 02-27-2003 05:39 PM

I hope i can meet Mark Tremonti somtime....... And i will, that i promise... I come from norway, but i will be heading for America one time too play the guitaqr with mark tremonti.. its my big dream.. i havent been playing creed song for 2 year for nothing,, i can all their songs..... I love Creed, and the guitar palying of Mark Tremonti!

TeriB19 02-27-2003 09:06 PM

There are several people on our bb that have met some members of the band. I'm not one of them.........................yet.;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-27-2003 09:14 PM

Way to think positive Teri. Your time will come as will mine!!!
:dancing: :stapp:

Mulletman 02-27-2003 09:56 PM

yes i did, i met scot stapp.....

well after i rear-ended his escalade on the freeder....

BUT HEY, it counts!

TeriB19 02-27-2003 09:59 PM

Wow is your imagination in overdrive tonight!!

Dark Angel 02-27-2003 10:18 PM

Yep. I met Mark, Flip and Brett at the Hollywood House Of Blues this last Dec. Saliva was headlining with Theory of a Deadman and Audiovent opening the show. The three Creed boys had a reserved table upstairs near where I was that night, and I noticed them when they came up. They are all very nice guys, got their autographs, and chatted for a few. I kicked myself for not bringing a camera. I could've gotten one in too cuz security was way lax that night. Not much of a story to tell really. They are pretty easygoing and very friendly like. :) Meeting them was completely unexpected. Stapp was not in attendance at the Saliva show, but was in L.A. that night.

hayley 02-28-2003 02:15 AM

i wish

creeder 02-28-2003 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dark Angel
Yep. I met Mark, Flip and Brett at the Hollywood House Of Blues this last Dec. &nbsp;Saliva was headlining with Theory of a Deadman and Audiovent opening the show. The three Creed boys had a reserved table upstairs near where I was that night, and I noticed them when they came up. They are all very nice guys, got their autographs, and chatted for a few. I kicked myself for not bringing a camera. I could've gotten one in too cuz security was way lax that night. Not much of a story to tell really. They are pretty easygoing and very friendly like. :) Meeting them was completely unexpected. Stapp was not in attendance at the Saliva show, but was in L.A. that night.

WOW you have met my idol, mark tremonti.......
I Want too meet mark tremonti sometime....!:angel:

Sheila63 02-28-2003 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Way to think positive Teri. Your time will come as will mine!!!
:dancing: :stapp:

I'm with you two. I haven't met them yet either but I have a feeling that I will one day.:dancing:

Said Eyes 02-28-2003 11:43 PM

I'm going to meet them backstage when they hit Australia again. Officially. I'm gonna ask Brett to sign my Virgos CD (and maybe the guys from Creed their CD).

farmgirl 03-01-2003 01:30 AM

Hey All,
Does just saying Hi count as meeting one, or do you have to actually have a conversation? LOL
After a concert this past November in Madison, Wisconsin, I got Marks autograph and said Hi and Thank You!
Not much of a story to tell, I was nervous and freezing, it was like 20 degrees and we had been standing outside awhile.
He was very nice to everyone and even asked if he had gotten to everyone before he went back inside.
Maybe next time, I will say a full sentence. LOL
:rolleyes:

creeder 03-01-2003 08:02 AM

You are lucky!