CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Remembering September 11, 2001 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4310)

TeriB19 09-11-2003 06:46 PM

There are no words that I could find to describe that day. And my heart still aches for all who lost their lives in NYC, DC and Shanksville PA. No words.

Aimee 09-11-2003 07:37 PM

Quote:

Why Does It Take...A Tragedy To Happen For People Just To Relalise To Put Love In There Hearts For Each Other

I don't know, but I do think a lot of people's perspectives changed that day. Once I thought about my generation's pennace for what is "rightfully ours'. Now, I see us all trying (even clumsily) to catch up to the love that overflowed all of our hearts that day. I know that I was a little disgruntled about certain things on America like health care, children's rights, and all those left hungry while I throw out leftover food. But now, though I'm still concerned about it, I would not move to Switzerland to escape it. I want to stay right here and change it from within. Because I CAN. And that is what I learned that day that so many people outside of our country never have the chance to know. God Bless those who grieve today. You are in my prayers.

Torn Signs 09-11-2003 08:04 PM

My view- I am a huge Patriot now that 9/11 happened. Another opinon so this is short. I do not think we are any safer, I just believe things will get eventually worse. Sry for those who love safety, a book called the bible proves it wrong.

Blaize 09-11-2003 08:21 PM

Remembering the lives that were lost that day and the loved ones left behind. Also the people who so unselfishly helped when it was needed......
We are one, we are strong. The more you hold us down, the more we press on!!!!

ZION1010 09-11-2003 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Torn Signs
My view- I am a huge Patriot now that 9/11 happened. Another opinon so this is short. I do not think we are any safer, I just believe things will get eventually worse. Sry for those who love safety, a book called the bible proves it wrong.

Rite On My brother Amen

ZION1010 09-11-2003 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Torn Signs

Rite On My brother Amen the Bible tell us About this Event the ......

facelessman 09-11-2003 09:24 PM

Re: Remembering September 11, 2001

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
My thoughts are with those who lost loved ones on this day two years ago. May those who were directly affected feel a peace on this day and the healing process continue.  I am proud to be an American then and now, may God Bless America and the world always.  Thank you to those who daily protect this incredible country,  the police men to the firefighters to the soldiers you have my continous RESPECT!:bow:

Yeah! God Bless America!
USA all the way baby

Scutley 09-11-2003 11:12 PM

I'm sure I can say here all of our symponthy, hearts, and prayers go out to those people who lost their loved ones and I can also say that we all hope this never happens again but we don't know about the future lets all hope everything will be ok.

ZION1010 09-11-2003 11:53 PM

Yea You Can Only Hope God bless

Mulletman 09-12-2003 12:19 AM

Quote:

Virgos
As I wake I see the signs that the world's forever changed
If hell on earth could be imagined, it became truth today
Amidst the flames I watched the brave  
Sacrificed so lives could be saved
And tears filled my eyes as I watched the world become a grave

I know why you had to go inside
I know I just saw the world change before my eyes