CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tired of being saved (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9115)

Jester 05-17-2005 06:45 PM

Sincirr 05-17-2005 08:46 PM

Just wondering since U seem to know alot, didnt the dead sea scrolls give us original copies of most of the books in the bible? Or in your opinion, where these corrupted as well?

Theres no point in commenting about your views on those people, Moses etc, that U listed cos its gonna be covered by somebody else no doubt, but I feel its just your view and no more the truth than any other brain can discern.

Jester 05-17-2005 11:15 PM

creedsister 05-17-2005 11:21 PM

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel :smokin:

Jester 05-17-2005 11:39 PM

:dunno:

uncertaindrumer 05-18-2005 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester
ok read the easter story in all of the gospels including acts you'll find they all tell a different story....

This is to say nothing of the Easter problems...
Were there women at the tomb? How many?
Were there post-resurrection appearances?
How many days did Christ remain on Earth?
Did he ascend into heaven or didn't he?
Did he do miracles after the resurrection or didn't he?
Was the resurrection physical, or spiritual, or something in between?
And on, and on, and on. Each account - Mark, Matthew, Luke, Acts, and John offers DIFFERNT answers to every single one of these questions (except for physica/spiritual body questions in Luke/Acts), and Luke and Acts were written by the same man!

Were there women at the tomb and how many? There is no contradiction here.
Were there psot resurrection appearances? Yes, and no Gospel says otherwise.
How many days did Christ remain on earth? This isn't exactly a horribly necessary answer, but it is believed to be forty days.
Did He do miracles after the resurrection? Maybe, maybe not. Who cares?
Did He ascend into Heaven? Yes, and no Gospel disputes that.
The Resurrection was PHYSICAL and no part of any Gospel says otherwise. You clearly do not knwo the Bible nearly as well as you seem to think, so before telling us that we're lambs headed for the slaughter, learn a little bit about what you are speaking of.

Jester 05-18-2005 01:49 PM

uncertaindrumer 05-18-2005 05:05 PM

Actually, NONE of the gospels EVER say what year he was born, that's ridiculous. Why not tell me where it says that, huh?

Also, none of the Gospels say he was born in Nazareth. He is Jesus of Nazareth becuase that is where He lives, but He was born in Bethlehem and I challenge you to prove otherwise. Did you just MAKE all of this stuff up?

And I also would like you to tell me where it says Jesus was only on earth for one day after the Resurrection.

Unfortunately, I will get no answers, because there ARE no such Bible verses.

Jester 05-18-2005 08:29 PM

Jester 05-18-2005 08:56 PM

Jester 05-18-2005 09:05 PM

creedsister 05-18-2005 10:56 PM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Well The Time Frame lets just say it was like a long time ago :) i tell ya what i think about sometimes They Say The Death Of Christ Was Like 2000 Years Ago ..and as the years pass :wtf: its still refered to 2000 years ago

Jester 05-18-2005 11:34 PM

your convertation points never cease to confuse me Creedsister :confused:

uncertaindrumer 05-19-2005 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester
your convertation points never cease to confuse me Creedsister :confused:

I have to agree with you there, but just because it SEEMS to you like Luke is saying He ascended one day afetrward, He is not. There is no contradiction in anything YOU jsut stated really, and you didn't even state any Bible verses.

Why do you WANT Christianity to be so wrong?

Jester 05-19-2005 01:35 PM