CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Fans By City (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Any people from Pennsylvania? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6055)

Inkgirl28 03-11-2004 07:28 PM

Any people from Pennsylvania?

well not much else to say except that creed rox and that i feel so alone... everyone here 'cept me has forgotten how great creed really is... :(

TeriB19 03-11-2004 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkgirl28
well not much else to say except that creed rox and that i feel so alone... everyone here 'cept me has forgotten how great creed really is... :(

Sorry you feel that way, Inkgirl, but we here at Creedfeed have not forgotten how great Creed really is. We're just in limbo right now and we're leaning on each other to get by. And while we're waiting, we're just passing the time.

Dogstar 03-11-2004 10:55 PM

I'm from Philly, Inkgirl. Where are you from? And Teri's right, we definitely haven't forgotten how great Creed are! I'm listening to MOP right now, as a matter of fact. :D

creedsister 03-11-2004 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkgirl28

hehe Im not Im From Sweet home Ala, Were The skys Are So Blue Been To Pa before Didnt Like it much To many hills~~Well i cant speak for other dudes here But Creed Will Always Rock!!!!To Me Inky Hey Ur user name Puts in mind of one of the names of the pacman Ghosts. Sorry it was just in my head :o :o

jjluvscreed 03-13-2004 12:10 AM

inkgirl28

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
hehe Im not Im From Sweet home Ala, Were The skys Are So Blue Been To Pa before Didnt Like it much To many hills~~Well i cant speak for other dudes here But Creed Will Always Rock!!!!To Me Inky Hey Ur user name Puts in mind of one of the names of the pacman Ghosts. Sorry it was just in my head :o :o

hi, im from memphis tn and i agree that creed rocks!!!!! i never get enough of them! the radio stat ions here dont play enough of them here . if they do, its always late at nite and you cant crank them up unless you live in the woods!.i have to fight with my oldest son about who gets to listen to whos favorite song and how loud i can crank it up!!!! his taste is different from mine. if and when i do get a chance, i wear their songs up!!!!!!!! i absolutely love their music ! to me it says alot about what ive been through for the last 23yrs of my life! their music has alot to offer you if you really listen to it carefully! thanks for listening to what i have to say ! jjluvscreed :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

jjluvscreed 03-13-2004 12:32 AM

to inkgirl28

hi! im from memphis,tn. born and raised ialso know what its like to feel alone. im a stay at home mom with 3 kids ,13,7,and3yrs of age. i cant get enough of creed music ! especially when i dont own a cd player, my only cd skips like crazy and im the only one in the house who loves creed!!!!!!!!!!!! my oldest has different taste when it comes to music! some of what he listens to gets on my nerves real bad ! the radio stations here dont play it often enough !! when they finally do play them ,its late at nite and you cant crank it up because i dont live out in the boonies!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i have to take whatever ican or cant get. to me their songs say alot about what ive been through since i was 15yrs old! iam rusted and weathered and i stand alone!!!!!!! i absolutely love their music and iam looking forward to scotts solo album . in my book hes fine, fine, fine!!! when i hear him sing , i get goose bumps all over! well thanks for listening to me babble! stay strong! jjluvscreed 4 ever!!!# 1creed fan :coffee: !

JenRN 03-14-2004 09:15 AM

Hey I am from Erie, PA but now live in Virginia if you care! :D PA is nice but I don't miss the crappy weather :mad:

The Lithium 03-14-2004 09:59 AM

Almost, I'm from Stockholm, Sweden. Hahahah.

Nice to meet you, I'm Lith. :nut: <--(I love that guy) :D

creedsister 03-14-2004 05:59 PM

:kick:
Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Almost, I'm from Stockholm, Sweden. Hahahah.

Nice to meet you, I'm Lith. :nut: <--(I love that guy) :D

I Love The Nut To Lith >> It takes one to know one ;) U Little Sweedish Meat ball You

The Lithium 03-15-2004 04:25 AM

Quote:

:kick: I Love The Nut To Lith >> It takes one to know one ;) U Little Sweedish Meat ball You

It's just one "E" in "Sweden" and "Swedish", sis :nut: :roll:

WeatheredWoman 03-15-2004 08:53 AM

Quote:

Just one "E" in Sweden??? Swedn? Swden? ;)

:nut: :nut: :nut:

creedsister 03-16-2004 11:51 AM

Quote:

Well I,ll Be Damend I Got Have Bet my Life It Was 2 Hehe

The Lithium 03-16-2004 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Just one "E" in Sweden??? Swedn? Swden? ;)

:nut: :nut: :nut:

No, but she spelled it like "Sweeden", and too many do. It's just simpely SWEDEN!!

creedsister 03-16-2004 12:11 PM

Will I think it sounds better with The Double EE,s Sweedish Face :D

The Lithium 03-16-2004 01:09 PM

Quote:

Will I think it sounds better with The Double EE,s Sweedish Face :D

You say it dubble "E", but you spell it simple "E".