CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed News From Brian (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13331)

Dark_Knight 11-03-2010 07:40 PM

Creed News From Brian

From EspyRock:
http://espyrock.com/interviews/inter...brian-marshall
Quote:

Michael: With Myles on the road with Slash, Scott Stapp doing a solo tour and Mark also working on a solo album, how do you spend your downtime? Do you just spend it with family or are you looking at a project to get yourself busy?

Brian: No Creed and Alter Bridge are keeping me pretty busy. I think after Myles goes out with Slash, I think we’re talking about doing another Creed run in South America or Australia, New Zealand or somewhere like that.

Michael: What is the status with Creed? Will the band be remaining around full time with future albums or are you simply just touring at the moment?

Brian: There is no new Creed album planned right now, nothing in the works. There has been some excitement overseas for us so we are talking about doing a tour but no plans yet.

Michael: Are there plans for a UK/European run with Creed?

Brian: Not as of yet, we haven’t talked about that but for the moment I think South America, Australia and New Zealand are next.

TrulyAmazing 11-03-2010 07:44 PM

Re: Creed News From Brian

thanks for the updates DK, GOD BLESS YOU.....:rockon: :hugs: :hugs:

nagpo 11-03-2010 09:52 PM

Good for those guys.

Buried And Gone 11-03-2010 10:44 PM

I dislike this no talk of a new Creed album. They better not turn out like poison where they only tour in the summer and the rest of the year everybody does solo stuff.

nagpo 11-04-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
I dislike this no talk of a new Creed album. They better not turn out like poison where they only tour in the summer and the rest of the year everybody does solo stuff.

Well, you know Mark and Stapp are really the ones that front the album part. I know atleast Stapp has said there will be something Creed related released next year or the year after.

Buried And Gone 11-04-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Well, you know Mark and Stapp are really the ones that front the album part. I know atleast Stapp has said there will be something Creed related released next year or the year after.

After the reunion tour, I've come to the conclusion that 99% of the plans creed say will happen, don't happen. Not trying to be disrespectful or anything. But I'm not wrong.......

nagpo 11-04-2010 03:00 PM

You have a point.

TrulyAmazing 11-04-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

After the reunion tour, I've come to the conclusion that 99% of the plans creed say will happen, don't happen. Not trying to be disrespectful or anything. But I'm not wrong.......

Peace Be With Us In JESUS NAME, When Lord Knows We Ain,t Wrong :laugh: now if there be doubt with some siutions and your guess is just as reliable as the next, your then able to work with yourselve, But when you know you right and you the only one, IT WILL STAND OH WITH YA, now rather they do or dont my friend, im looking at the time balance and direction , thats why i said by the middle of the next year or longer or if even so, for our beloved creed to work on these projects , im not being using any disrespect ither, im just weighing it from the common since prespective......:rockon: :hugs: :hugs: peace ...:rockon:

Chris98GT 11-04-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Brian: There is no new Creed album planned right now, nothing in the works.
Best news I've heard all day! :jam:

Dark_Knight 11-04-2010 09:33 PM

Funny.

Buried And Gone 11-04-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT

Then why are you on a Creed fansite dickwad?

Www.thealterbridgenation.com/forums

^^^ go there, we don't want you here.

Chris98GT 11-05-2010 01:36 AM

Good thing I don't care what you want.

Full Circle isn't worthy of a follow-up. And judging by your profile, I was probably on here talking Creed before you even knew who they were.

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Then why are you on a Creed fansite dickwad?

Www.thealterbridgenation.com/forums

^^^ go there, we don't want you here.

:laugh: please forgive me for thinking so but i thought you were QUOTING Me, :) Bless You, .....WE OUR CREED FAN..... stay beautiful.....:rockon:

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

:hugs: :hugs: i know the feeling of relief my Creed Fans, Strange Relief others cant find the beauty in, peace be with all, you guys recall the episode of of king of the hill when bobby was first to loose all his silent sticks....everyone got 12 slim jims each SO LETS NOT BREAK INTO IT......:rockon:, i,ll work wit you i wont count the first one, :laugh: love peace

Buried And Gone 11-05-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Good thing I don't care what you want.

Full Circle isn't worthy of a follow-up. And judging by your profile, I was probably on here talking Creed before you even knew who they were.

You don't care what I want?

Holy shit man, you're such a rebel! What a badass! Totally showed me up with that one!

If you don't want a new creed album then why come here? Just to be a douche? You'd figure you'd have something better to do then come on here and talk shit about a band you don't like anymore. But Y'know, you don't care what I think because you're so cool and don't act at all like a 14 year old with no life at all.

Troll