CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Broken Wings Video...Download It now!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8728)

cariocawlad 03-05-2005 01:44 PM

Broken Wings Video...Download It now!!

A warm and friendly hello for everyone!

I'll be direct and concise. I don't know if anyone already post this before, but you can download the Broken Wings video on www.alterbridge.it. I can't post any comentaries about the quality cause I'm still donwloading the file (dammit dial up!), but when I finish, I'll say something.

Peace.

The Lithium 03-05-2005 04:17 PM

Poor quality and the first part is missing. Still worth downloading, great video!

cariocawlad 03-05-2005 05:59 PM

Yes...I watched it...the sound is very bad but at least we can had an idea how's gonna be the video...and it looks like great!!! Thanks Lithium.

titan9 03-05-2005 06:23 PM

I'm DLing it right now. I'm very interested to see it, even if the quality on this particular download is poor.

titan9 03-05-2005 06:33 PM

Well, I just watched the video. I agree with the quality being poor. As far as the actual video, it's certainly different, but I like it. I'm interested to see the whole thing, in much better quality.

uncertaindrumer 03-05-2005 11:02 PM

Yeah, horrible quality (to be expected), but the actual video was.... not expected, lol.

Very weird.

The Lithium 03-06-2005 05:21 AM

Yeah, kinda scary actually! :D

Anna1011 03-06-2005 09:36 AM

just downloading it now. :D

Anna1011 03-06-2005 10:54 AM

the quality on that is really really poor but was good to see what the vid is like, i dunno whether i liked it or not, it was rather scary, not one to show my nieces and nephew.

Higher_Desire 03-06-2005 04:23 PM

Video quality is great, but the sound really sucks. Not sure I understood how the video fit the song, though.

H-D :pimp:

Trimontana 03-06-2005 04:39 PM

I thing the video has a lot of symbolic stuff on it to get to understand all in one view.
I loved the video, i miss more band shots anyway. But the rest is fine for me. I am loving specially the shots of Mark, i love him :D
And Myles with eyeliner just look stanning. I miss more shots of Brian as well :(

scrit 03-06-2005 07:52 PM

Wow, this was not what I expected for the video to this song, but I like it anyway. I don't think its "scary", maybe a little dark. I am excited to see it with the full begining with better quality.

creeddane 03-07-2005 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Poor quality and the first part is missing. Still worth downloading, great video!

how can u possible say that... :wtf:

once again your lack of quality sense strikes u...

that recording is in so poor shape i refuse to watch until some decent copy comes up.

Trimontana 03-07-2005 06:20 AM

How people can have no consideration. You should be glad someone brings the opportunity to link the video (good or not) in here till the official web or someone else can bring a good copy of it.

creeddane 03-07-2005 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
How people can have no consideration. You should be glad someone brings the opportunity to link the video (good or not) in here till the official web or someone else can bring a good copy of it.

how people can lick ass for nothing