CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

JenRN 04-26-2003 10:16 PM

All Right Kim!!!!!!:) :) Damn can I get a job at that magazine?;) Sounds great to me, my face is beaming right now:D :D

TeriB19 04-26-2003 10:17 PM

Kim, if you are a reporter, I'm guessing you didn't bring a bathing suit with you to do the interview, so in my imagination you are skinny dipping in the pool. YOU GO GIRL!!!!:sex:

Kim V. 04-26-2003 10:21 PM

I'm trying so hard not to laugh right now! My hubby just got home; I finished typing that as he walked in the door!!! Ooops! he he Glad ya like it girls! Guess I made up for the long time it took for me to come up with a new one!

Dogstar 04-27-2003 11:30 AM

LMAO at this one! Excellent job, Kim!

Sheila63 04-27-2003 01:37 PM

That was a great one, Kim!!:clap: :clap: The beginning of that fantasy had me almost crying. What a wimp, huh?!

And bravo to you too, Teri!!:clap: :clap: What a way to spend a night on the beach.;)

Sheila63 04-27-2003 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I want to take a LONG ride on his Harley, Scott and a beautiful peice of machinery that goes fast to me would be a great fantasy;)  I would love to wrap my arms around his waist and go where ever he takes me, HOPEFULLY HIGHER!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Ooh yeah, Jen, I'm with you. The thought of me and him on his Harley, with my arms wrapped around him like that....he could take me anywhere, anytime!!!;) :wub:

goddess_bb 04-27-2003 01:56 PM

Okay, ladies since I am inviting myself to the party here, is this a thread of only Scott fantasties?? Cause he is beautiful but my favorite is Mark...??:confused:

TeriB19 04-27-2003 02:56 PM

No Goddess, any and all Creed member fantasies are allowed in this thread. Welcome and please feel free to share!

goddess_bb 04-27-2003 03:01 PM

Cool..wheels are turning....hehehehehe

JenRN 04-27-2003 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by goddess_bb
Okay, ladies since I am inviting myself to the party here, is this a thread of only Scott fantasties?? Cause he is beautiful but my favorite is Mark...??:confused:

Bring it on!!!! I have had a few of Mark too!;)

Sheila63 04-28-2003 04:10 PM

Quote:

I want to take a LONG ride on his Harley, Scott and a beautiful peice of machinery that goes fast to me would be a great fantasy;)  I would love to wrap my arms around his waist and go where ever he takes me, HOPEFULLY HIGHER!!!!!!!:D :D :D

I just had to share this before I forget. I left work today, got to my car and what's parked next to it, a Harley!!! I couldn't help but think about Scott and this fantasy!;) :wub:

JenRN 04-28-2003 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheila63
I just had to share this before I forget.  I left work today, got to my car and what's parked next to it, a Harley!!!  I couldn't help but think about Scott and this fantasy!;) :wub:

I freakin LOVE Harley's they are so cool! To be on one with Stapp, I am afraid I would never get off!;)

Sheila63 04-28-2003 04:18 PM

I know what you mean, Jen!!:pant: I couldn't believe it when I saw it. It was kind of a long day and seeing that Harley put a smile on my face.;)

Kim V. 04-29-2003 09:24 PM

Quote:

I freakin LOVE Harley's they are so cool!  To be on one with Stapp, I am afraid I would never get off!;)

You and me both, honey!! Woohoo! And we flyyyyyeeeee......Bound and Tied..... hehe Jen, get it??;) :pant: :stapp: :wub:

Kim V. 04-29-2003 09:27 PM

Waiting patiently (or not so patiently!) for some good ones in this thread again!!