CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

creedsister 05-07-2005 01:02 PM

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love those got a entire collection...

Sincirr 05-07-2005 01:48 PM

Hehe guitars or guitar badges...or both!

I have both, but I tell u now, I would LOVE a real guitar that lit up like me new badge does hehe

Anna1011 05-07-2005 04:49 PM

my sister is here :)

creedsister 05-08-2005 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Hehe guitars or guitar badges...or both!

I have both, but I tell u now, I would LOVE a real guitar that lit up like me new badge does hehe

:) yes of course my my i like you something black with just enough lights to blink or sparkle at just the right time with every chord makes me wonder my friend why has this not been done i would find that very sexy :) would depend on the melody which was being played very groovy something Zepplin smooth some slick lights :) nothing flashy *** Can you feel my Groove Like Ya

Anna1011 05-10-2005 05:40 AM

i finish school on thursday and it feels kinda weird, im upset cause im gonna miss all my mates and its gonna be weird not getting up and thinking 'god ive gotta get up and go to school again' my mate bought me a leavers book and wrote in it before she gave it me, i was in tears when i read it this morning im gonna miss her so much. im nearly crying now while writing this but im holding them back as im in class. ive had so many great times at this place and i dont want it all to change but its part of growing up, things have to change and you have to do things you dont want to do. anyways im gonna stop going on now and get back to some work sorry for spilling all onto you guys but i needed to tell someone how i felt.

Sincirr 05-10-2005 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:) yes of course my my i like you something black with just enough lights to blink or sparkle at just the right time with every chord makes me wonder my friend why has this not been done i would find that very sexy :) would depend on the melody which was being played very groovy something Zepplin smooth some slick lights :) nothing flashy *** Can you feel my Groove Like Ya

Yeh, I remember Ace had a guitar with pickups that lit up, and smoked hehe. I love Ace man!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by A1
sorry for spilling all onto you guys but i needed to tell someone how i felt.

Oh hun thats fine. Huge changes are happening for U and when people go through stuff like this, there is a normal grieving process that we go through. Sounds like you are going through a healthy one, cos U are able to cry and stuff. That is good.

And also, I am just happy that U can leave school on a good note. Some walk away and never wanna look back cos it sucked so much for them, but U have awesome memories and that is so positive.

Though yeh, it is hard right now and I am sorry for that hun. We love ya.

creedsister 05-10-2005 10:54 AM

Man Yes How I Can Forget About THE ACE but still to flash sis wa talking about something different that still has not been done yet Da Anna its not always sorry from what you leave behind its also fear of of new things and moving on but it happens sweetie and just gotta roll with it and its ok to let it out DA MEGEA HUGS FOR DA ANNA :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Anna1011 05-10-2005 02:03 PM

thanx guys you are the best its great having great mates like you on here to talk to. :hugs: :hugs:

hayley 05-11-2005 12:21 AM

Aw sorry to hear this, Anna. :( Sad to leave all of your friends behind, but the big wide world outside of school is much, much better! :D So what are you going to do now? Further studies? University?

Anna1011 05-11-2005 04:20 AM

thanx hayley :) im off to college to do further studies, its something i have to do for myself its just weird leaving the place ive bin at for 6 years, leaving all my mates behind just scares me a little.

JulieCitySlicker 05-11-2005 12:28 PM

Anna,
You can still keep in touch with your friends,try talking to them and maybe set up some kind of times for hanging out and getting together with them :) I'm sure they'd be up for it. Then you won't be missing them :hugs:

Ana4Stapp 05-11-2005 10:30 PM

i'm afraid about losing a friend of mine...at least i regard him as my friend...but I'm not sure if he thinks and feels the same...maybe not...I knwe this guy a few months ago...so then, we talk to the each other too much...everyday...about everything...but we had a hard discussion and now i'm not sure if he still wants to be my friend... : :(
i wish he 'd read this post and realize i really like him... :o

Sincirr 05-11-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Anna,
You can still keep in touch with your friends,try talking to them and maybe set up some kind of times for hanging out and getting together with them :) I'm sure they'd be up for it. Then you won't be missing them :hugs:

That is really good advice Julie. So U wont feel like you are never gonna see them again.

Make sure U get all their details A1 !!! :)

Anna1011 05-12-2005 06:44 AM

ill do that thanx guys. im hoping to get a job with one of them which should be great :)

:hugs: ana and :hugs: for you all

Ana4Stapp 05-12-2005 09:32 AM

thanx sweet... ;)
I hope you feel better now...as for your mates...dont need to worry... cuz they will be always with you...at least in your heart and your best memories...
this is for you , gal :hugs: