CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 12-10-2003 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
To answer your question, Hayley, no, we don't have Tip Top here. Well at least not in CT. :)

lol thanks for answering my question ;)

Oh Tip Top is an icecream company, I was just wondering if ya have it over there, I didn't think you would. Might just be a New Zealand product, probably. :)

JenRN 12-10-2003 06:39 PM

I am so glad my ex is gone from the house. He was here a little bit ago to have me sign papers, made me anxious and mad all in one. Man this is SOOOOOOO for the better!

marlsy 12-10-2003 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I am so glad my ex is gone from the house. He was here a little bit ago to have me sign papers, made me anxious and mad all in one. Man this is SOOOOOOO for the better!

Geez Jen, signing papers already?? He sounds real nice!! (NOT) :mad: I'm glad you are thinking this is the right thing, you deserve better it sounds like!!!

JenRN 12-10-2003 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlsy
Geez Jen, signing papers already?? He sounds real nice!! (NOT) :mad: I'm glad you are thinking this is the right thing, you deserve better it sounds like!!!

LOL don't think it was not without my asking for them. They are seperation agreement papers, stating I get the things he says I do. You see he says I can have the house etc... and I am protecting myself. He was in a rush for me to sign away tons of money to him from the bank and I laughed and said "Yeah when you give me this paper stating I get all this stuff I will sign your paper" I am tough, believe me he can't pass anything over on me!

marlsy 12-10-2003 07:06 PM

Jen there is no doubt in my mind that he can't pass anything over on you!! One thing I know about you is you can take care of yourself!! :-)

JenRN 12-10-2003 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlsy
Jen there is no doubt in my mind that he can't pass anything over on you!! One thing I know about you is you can take care of yourself!! :-)

I know, but believe me sometimes I wish someone would take care of me. :(

JulieCitySlicker 12-11-2003 04:00 PM

I signed up to take a Catering and Gourmet cooking class from PCDI online:woohoo
I only have to pay $25 down and then its only gonna be $35 a month, the blind rehab might pay for it to cuz its a college course. The full amout for it is only $613.00.

hayley 12-11-2003 05:17 PM

Sounds cool Julie, good luck! :)

marlsy 12-11-2003 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I know, but believe me sometimes I wish someone would take care of me. :(

that someone to take care of you is out there waiting for you!! It will happen, just give it some time.

JulieCitySlicker 12-11-2003 06:18 PM

Thanks Hayley :)

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-11-2003 06:30 PM

HAYLEY!!!!

I love your avie girl! It looks awesome!!

JulieCitySlicker 12-11-2003 06:34 PM

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!

:D :cool: :) :p ;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-11-2003 06:35 PM

Julie hope you have a good time being home with the family on the holidays!

I just wish my kids felt better. They are both sick and my oldest sounds like she's coughing up a lung! :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 12-11-2003 06:37 PM

Thanks Kris :)

I hope your kids feel better soon!

HUGS

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-11-2003 06:38 PM

Thanks Julie hugs back at you!