CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9012)

Dogstar 06-01-2005 12:46 PM

Wow, I didn't know that. Very cool. Alessandro was kick-ass at the show, too.

aussiecreeder 06-01-2005 08:57 PM

I had no idea either, until I read an article on NIN and I knew that name sounded familiar. I'm surprised plummer hasen't told us..........

aussiecreeder 06-06-2005 10:49 PM

So I found a mate to go with so I'll be seeing NIN on August the 17th! :)
woohoooo! :)

Dogstar 06-06-2005 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
So I found a mate to go with so I'll be seeing NIN on August the 17th! :)
woohoooo! :)

AWESOME, hide!!!! I'm sure it'll be a great show.

aussiecreeder 06-07-2005 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
AWESOME, hide!!!! I'm sure it'll be a great show.

yep should be a full-on show! :) sounds like you had a great time and NIN have a great reputation as far as putting as putting on a show is concerned. :)

Dogstar 06-07-2005 01:53 PM

Oh, I did have a most excellent time. I can't wait to see them again. Do you have the And All That Could Have Been DVD? That will give you a taste of live Trent. It's reeeeeally good!

aussiecreeder 06-07-2005 10:15 PM

No I don't have it but others have said its really good! :) There is no supporting act listed on the ticket but they'll probably have a supporting act. Who supported them in Philly?

Dogstar 06-08-2005 01:57 PM

Get that DVD if you can. I love it! The Dresden Dolls supported NIN in Philly and they were really good. I ended up buying their live CD, as a friend had burned me their studio CD. They are a two-piece band. The woman plays the keyboards and sings and the guy plays drums and guitar. They sort of dress up like cabaret people. The coolest thing they did was a cover of War Pigs! And it was actually good, LOL...I was surprised.

aussiecreeder 06-09-2005 08:08 AM

okay i'll put it on my list but considering i bought a couple of tickets to see them i don't want to spend too much more money on music in the next month or so.

Dogstar 06-09-2005 03:06 PM

It's kind of different, but it cool at the same time. They had a lot of fans at the show I went to. I saw/heard people singing along to their music. Don't forget to save enough money for a t-shirt :D

aussiecreeder 06-10-2005 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
It's kind of different, but it cool at the same time. They had a lot of fans at the show I went to. I saw/heard people singing along to their music. Don't forget to save enough money for a t-shirt :D

oh yes i'm sure they'll charge me the proverbial arm and a leg for a t-shirt! :p

Muad'Dib 06-12-2005 10:01 AM

Insanely jealous right now :( Trent better do a bigger tour later on and include Perth . . .

aussiecreeder 06-12-2005 08:35 PM

it sucks for you dude...here i am a relatively casual fan and i get to see them whilst you can't on the other side of the country.

Dogstar 06-14-2005 11:27 PM

That does suck, Muad'Dib! I sure hope they come your way. I saw on the NIN web site that some fall dates for the U.S. arena tour have been confirmed. Still no Philly, but there is an NYC date that I might be able to go to. It would be wicked easy to get to, as well -- just a two-hour train ride right straight to Madison Square Garden.

aussiecreeder 06-14-2005 11:36 PM

out of interest how many people does MSG hold? Completely unrelated what is the biggest sporting ground in the U.S and how many does it hold?