CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

SCOTTSMYMAN 07-26-2003 09:12 PM

<-------------- Look at him how can you not!!

Sheila63 07-26-2003 09:16 PM

You've got that right!!

By the way, I've been meaning to tell you I love that pic.:)

SCOTTSMYMAN 07-26-2003 09:20 PM

My hubby made that for me.
<----------;)

Sheila63 07-26-2003 09:24 PM

He did a great job.:D

SCOTTSMYMAN 07-26-2003 09:26 PM

I love yours too

Sheila63 07-26-2003 09:31 PM

Thanks, I thought it was a pretty cool picture of Mark.

devils_here 07-26-2003 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
I have sooo many in my head but I would be too:embarass:

Don't be :embarass: We love to hear any fantasy. After you write your first one it gets so much easier after that ;)

JenRN 07-27-2003 02:47 PM

Come on BE BRAVE!!!!!!!;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 07-27-2003 11:11 PM

Ok I'm gonna be brave. I don't know how good this will be it's me first time but here it goes:

I'm just getting off a plane at the Maui airport in Hawaii. As I'm going to pick up my bags I run into this guy. Looking up my heart starts to flutter as I'm looking into the eyes of Scott Stapp. He realizes immediately that I know who he is and puts his hand up to mouth and shakes his head. He says "Please don't say anything and I'll take you out to dinner!" Of course me pass up an opportunity like that NO WAY! So, he helps me get my bags and we drive to his hotel. He of course has the whole top floor to himself. He says I can change in his room for dinner so I find the best dress I can find shower and get dressed. We have the most beautiful view at dinner. We are right on the beach. We talk and get to know each other a little bit. After dinner we walk along the beach joking and just having a great time. He asks me what one of my favorite songs is. I tell him "To Whom it May Concern" He starts to sing the chorus to me as he brushes my hair away from my eyes. Staring straight into my eyes I began to shake. Before I can say anything he takes my face in his hands a ever so softly kisses me on the lips. Of course I'm taken back by this. He asks if that was ok. "Yes, that was wonderful!' He does it again but this time he kisses me harder and my knees start to buckle. He feels this and asks if I want to go back to his room. So, we go back, he has flowers everywhere and candles are burning next to a bath full of bubbles. We of course get in the tub and make love all night long!!! I wake to a rose on my pillow with a note that says "Can't wait to see you again tonight" Love - Scott.

Ok , how was that! I'm soo :embarass: right now!:naughty:

crest tattoo 07-27-2003 11:15 PM

Don't be :embarass:! Be proud! My dream is that one of these fantasies could come true!!:eek:

TeriB19 07-28-2003 06:01 AM

Kris that was a good one! Now that you've shaken off your inhibitions, feel free to post more!! I, personally, have several in my head that I need to get out soon!!

JenRN 07-28-2003 09:19 AM

Great job Kris! Come on Teri it has been soooooo long!!!!;)

devils_here 07-28-2003 10:08 AM

Well I'm proud of you. You have absolutely no reason to be :embarass: That was great. Now like Teri said feel free to post more!;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 07-28-2003 10:45 AM

Thanks guys. I'm glad you all liked it. I'm ready for someone else to write one now. :naughty: Who's next!?

crest tattoo 07-28-2003 11:12 AM

Looking at your avatar, someone has to come up with one. I will try. I've been thinking about it, just haven't come up with a full scoop yet...yet.