CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

crest tattoo 07-08-2003 04:39 PM

I so agree. Me, myself, and I have been fighting off these fantasy shows since this thread started, and it's getting harder by the second!!!:eek:

Kim V. 07-08-2003 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I had a real steamy dream about Stapp last night, I even slept in until late today and got to finish it!  I am afraid it is too X rated to put on here though, too may youngsters on here, it is REALLY HOT!!!!!:naughty:

Well, Jen, you could PM me with the details!! LOL You know I'm always up for a steamy story about Stapp!;)

devils_here 07-09-2003 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kim V.
Well, Jen, you could PM me with the details!! LOL  You know I'm always up for a steamy story about Stapp!;)

Well I second that one ;)

marlsy 07-09-2003 11:50 AM

you know I read a few pages of my daughters journal and I was shocked to find out she had a dream about Scott!!! I was a little freaked out by it!!! It was pretty naughty and my daughter is only 13 years old!!!!!! Yikes, I don't think I should read her journal anymore, the only reason I have been somewhat is because she has been depressed and closed off, it's the only way I can see in her head and what is going on!!! She is getting better now so I think I will stop it!!! YIKES, I didn't even know my daughter knew about some of that stuff she dreamed about!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

devils_here 07-09-2003 11:54 AM

I feel for you Marlsy! I'm just glad I have boys. I think they are a little easier (maybe):dunno: I could just be fooling myself though.:confused:

crest tattoo 07-09-2003 12:20 PM

I don't know if boys are much easier. My son has always been curious, since a very young age. He asked about sex in kindergarten, not just where do babies come from either. He finished 5th grade this year and asked me when school got out some questions I had no idea he knew about. I feel like I can't catch up to what he knows. At the same time, I look back and remember 5th grade and what I knew. It's a whole new perspective being a parent.

Sheila63 07-09-2003 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by devils_here
Well I second that one ;)

Well make me #3 on that list. I'd love to read it if you want to send me a pm, Jen. I'm always interested in a good fantasy about Scott.;) :wub: But I understand if you don't want to.

And marlsy, it can be shocking when you realize what young people know about nowadays!! I have total admiration and respect for people raising children.:bow: :bow: It's a tough job!!

devils_here 07-09-2003 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by crest tattoo
I don't know if boys are much easier. My son has always been curious, since a very young age.  He asked about sex in kindergarten, not just where do babies come from either.  He finished 5th grade this year and asked me when school got out some questions I had no idea he knew about.  I feel like I can't catch up to what he knows. At the same time, I look back and remember 5th grade and what I knew.  It's a whole new perspective being a parent.

My oldest is almost 13 and we taught him real early so I never had to deal with any shocking questions. I also think they are easier because I hate to say it this way but they're not going to come home pregnant :embarass:

crest tattoo 07-09-2003 01:35 PM

I have one of each, so I've thought the whole pregnant issue would be easier too, but then I started thinking, what if he got some girl pregnant someday? What are the chances of me getting to see the child?

We too explained as much as we could, but I still was shocked when he asked me questions about blow jobs??

devils_here 07-09-2003 01:43 PM

:eek: Wow that is something for a 5th grader. Can't say that that one has come up in my house!! I think that my son gets a lot of the slang info from his friends now. Don't know if that's good or bad :confused: .

crest tattoo 07-09-2003 01:52 PM

See what I mean? I literally lost my breath. I thought quick and said to myself, remain calm, you want him to talk to you, so don't scold him, but BE CAREFUL! He's gone from talking to me about everything for the past 10 years, to going to my husband. It's AMAZING what they learn from other kids.

devils_here 07-09-2003 02:00 PM

It's downright scary sometimes!! I still think I prefer the boys though. I have 2 nieces (who I love to death) but that is as close as I want to get to girls ;) Good luck with your son anyway!

crest tattoo 07-09-2003 03:05 PM

Thanks. I have a daughter who is 6, so I get to deal with both ends. She's a fiesty one too, but she hasn't asked much at all. As far as my son goes, you know how kids are, gross! mom and dad still kiss. For a while he didn't like that, until I told him he was lucky because we weren't like the neighbors...kissing OTHER people. You have to let them know it is ok to do, but you have to find the line that explains that to them. :confused: :confused:

devils_here 07-09-2003 04:05 PM

I know how it goes. We are smack dab in the middle of that phase and in another 10 years we'll be doing it again because we also have a 20 month old. Still don't know why I waited so long in-between kids.

crest tattoo 07-09-2003 04:18 PM

Hope you didn't have to wait that long in between sex. lol.:P